88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This One

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ I will listen to your mouth until about the 6th game of the year and then Wild74 will be your hero. Haha

Yeah, then he'll fade away into the sunset as he has the past couple of years following a playoff loss. At least I'm giving them credit for making playoffs this year, unless EF beats them out of fourth place.

Boy you Waskom guys should really learn a little about having a short memory. I'm certain your coaches aren't dwelling on the loss the way you guys are.

Not dwelling on the loss as much as HOW we lost. Not accustomed to that of late. Just hope they can get it fixed before District play begins.

Not dwelling on the loss as much as HOW we lost. Not accustomed to that of late. Just hope they can get it fixed before District play begins.

Do yourself and your team a favor. Stop talking about the loss. Let the thread about it DIE. Let the coaches worry about what got them beat. It's a good staff, and they'll get it corrected. Focus on the opponent in front of you, forget about the one behind you.

Do yourself and your team a favor. Stop talking about the loss. Let the thread about it DIE. Let the coaches worry about what got them beat. It's a good staff, and they'll get it corrected. Focus on the opponent in front of you, forget about the one behind you.

thread killer alert. Lmao.