Paul Pewit vs Arp

Tiger1995

Pewit vs Arp rematch. who wins  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Paul Pewit vs Arp @ Arp. Who wins?

• Arp
    • Paul Pewit

Paul Pewit and Arp have become a preseason tradition over the last decade. Battles going both ways and all of them almost always coming down to the last drive of the game. Usualy who ever has the ball last type games. Last year Arp and Pewit met up twice, once in preseason were Pewit won 28-27 at the paster of Pewit, and again a 2OT thriller at Lobo staduim were Arp won 34-28 to take the Bi-District crown. Both teams return the core of the teams and have high expectations coming into this 2014 season. Good luck to both. It's once again a great year to see these 2 great programs meet up to start the year. Safe travels to all the Pewit fans who will be making the drive and we look forward to having you guys come back to the "JUNGLE". Looking forward to another thriller!

Good luck,

jj

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PP will win. The NB/PP game scares me. I don't think Arp

Can hang with the Lions. I know PP will be a load. LOL

Arp and Pewit Bring back basically the same teams from last year. Arp won when it counted. Don't fool yourself into thinking Arp can't beat PP. A 1 point loss the first of last year and a 6 point win the next matchup. Arp was younger last year than they have been in over 20 years. This year I see Arp and Pewit very even. Advantage in this matchup is the game is in Arp on turf vs grass.

I agree with JJ on this game, in that it will be the last team with the ball. The advantage is Arp's since its at home but I don't see Pewitt losing this one. I hope they keep the throttle down and don't have to worry about running out the clock. I'll put Pewitt's defense over Arp's defense this year. Offenses are about the same with both team be able to punish anyone in their way. I'm going with a 33-24 win for the Bulls. Flame on JJ.

I agree with JJ on this game, in that it will be the last team with the ball. The advantage is Arp's since its at home but I don't see Pewitt losing this one. I hope they keep the throttle down and don't have to worry about running out the clock. I'll put Pewitt's defense over Arp's defense this year. Offenses are about the same with both team be able to punish anyone in their way. I'm going with a 33-24 win for the Bulls. Flame on JJ.

Hey man I can't argue with that. If you picked it any other way I'd have to call to check on ya lol....shame one of these 2 teams have got to walk away 0-1. Arp's defense will be improved over last year, I'm not sure if they are gonna be as improved as Y'alls or not. To say more than yall is something I'll have to see thru the game. I bet they are closer to each other than you think. As far as Offenses I think I'm gonna have to disagree there. I actually believe this year's Tiger team will be a tremendous force on offense. Speed and Size with a lot more depth, we have another kid very very simlar to Johnson on the team this year in is size,ability and speed, it shoud give us a better chance to open up the Veer even further into the playbook. And that #11 is gonna shock you, that kid has matured ALOT!

This will be a very good pewitt defense. They looked great this morning. I am not easily impressed, but they got my attention.

They better be impressive cause they gave up a tons of yards last year against us. This year's Arp Tiger offense will be a lot better.

Thank you Captain Obvious. We need to meet. I have to put a face to the knower of all things football.

bahahah.....I'd love to meet you. I've met several of the brahma guys over the years. Great guys all the way around. That's I like jacking with yall so much lol.....

I'll be on the sidelines but I'm not to sure about no clown suit. You aren't talking to some fool there Horns....Hope to see ya at the HS but whooping this year though. I'll make sure to catch a pic of you covering your eyes as Johnson rolls up about 250 on yall.

I'll be on the sidelines but I'm not to sure about no clown suit. You aren't talking to some fool there Horns....Hope to see ya at the HS but whooping this year though. I'll make sure to catch a pic of you covering your eyes as Johnson rolls up about 250 on yall.

. I'll make sure I find ya, but I don't care if Johnson rolls up 350 as long as the Mustangs win.... Not about individual stats JJ

. I'll make sure I find ya, but I don't care if Johnson rolls up 350 as long as the Mustangs win.... Not about individual stats JJ

yall should be tough, but your not gonna able to stop Arp this year or out score them. I'll be glad you will get to see MJ in an offense that can feature his talents though.