Week 1 Newton @ Tatum  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have I lied?

He's but hurt cause He knows realistically I'm right about Tatum. They claimed they was gonna blow us off the field last year and outside of a late score that game was toe to toe. They couldn't punch it in against us and we were so depleted with injuries we didn't even have a QB. Brought our freshman RB up to cover that spot and had 3 linemen on the sidelines. They made every excuse in the world last year as to why they didn't run us in the ground...Let me put it this way we were so one demensional of every touch of the football Arp had 1 players toted it all but 3 times. One of those was a pass from him to a WR.

He is probably talking about those mythical state championships that Arp has. Just a hunch no biggie.

Only State championships Arp has ever had was in Basketball and Track. back in the 50's when Arp and praire were segragted the year before they combined praire won a championship. Not sure if that really counts but it was Arp folks. hahaha .... Played in the simi-finals in football and several qtr finals and down over the years. lost 3 years in a row in the state simi-finals in baseball back in the 90's when I was still playing. Had a great run in the 80's. Oh and have the overal wins vs loses edge all time over Tatum lol I had to throw that in there hahaha....

He's but hurt cause He knows realistically I'm right about Tatum. They claimed they was gonna blow us off the field last year and outside of a late score that game was toe to toe. They couldn't punch it in against us and we were so depleted with injuries we didn't even have a QB. Brought our freshman RB up to cover that spot and had 3 linemen on the sidelines. They made every excuse in the world last year as to why they didn't run us in the ground...Let me put it this way we were so one demensional of every touch of the football Arp had 1 players toted it all but 3 times. One of those was a pass from him to a WR.

Only State championships Arp has ever had was in Basketball and Track. back in the 50's when Arp and praire were segragted the year before they combined praire won a championship. Not sure if that really counts but it was Arp folks. hahaha .... Played in the simi-finals in football and several qtr finals and down over the years. lost 3 years in a row in the state simi-finals in baseball back in the 90's when I was still playing. Had a great run in the 80's. Oh and have the overal wins vs loses edge all time over Tatum lol I had to throw that in there hahaha....

We woulda blanked y'all if y'all hadn't gotten lucky in that pass.

We woulda blanked y'all if y'all hadn't gotten lucky in that pass.

uhmmmm no....Would you like me to post the Video of Marcalas Johnson Running from one side of the field to the other and out running and juking your whole defense to run in for the score. I think I will lol.....http://www.hudl.com/athlete/915225/highlights/63478388 yep

See... Crying.

uhmmmm no....Would you like me to post the Video of Marcalas Johnson Running from one side of the field to the other and out running and juking your whole defense to run in for the score. I think I will lol.....http://www.hudl.com/athlete/915225/highlights/63478388 yep

Show the play before that. The one where the Hail Mary was tipped 58 times before being caught.

Show the play before that. The one where the Hail Mary was tipped 58 times before being caught.

that's called an 80 yard scoring drive and one big excuse....AGAIN!!! here we go lol....your player barely tips the ball and our WR still caught it and you make excuses...geez...i thought I was bad....and yall won!!!!!! hahahaha

lol here ya go....maybe this will lighten your day eagle....mr moody!

Robert and his wife Connie go to the state fair every year,

And every year Robert would say,

Connie, I'd like to ride in that helicopter

Connie always replied,

"I know Robert, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year Robert and Connie went to the fair, and Robert said, "Connie, I'm 77 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance"

To this, Connie replied, "Robert, that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks"

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars."

Robert and Connie agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard.
He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Robert and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"

Robert replied, "Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Connie fell out, but you know, Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

that's called an 80 yard scoring drive and one big excuse....AGAIN!!! here we go lol....your player barely tips the ball and our WR still caught it and you make excuses...geez...i thought I was bad....and yall won!!!!!! hahahaha

We didn't have a QB. Even the 7th grade QB was out. Got hurt playing with Legos.

We were missing 12 lineman.

Those aren't excuses though.

Barely tipped? The ball was swatted down and your WR just happened to be in te right place at the right time.

JJ's looking at film of that pass to see if he should post it....lol

lmbo yall still looking for excuses hahahaha dang....Man newton better yall win so they only got to put with a few excuses...geez if yall lose .....oh my look out....yall might need a night watch.

Any sprained ankles in 2 a days? lol

I think we've had one or 2 guys get a little banged up...nothing major that I know of though. just praying we don't ever have to go through a season like last year again. It's tough on kids to work their whole jr high and High school career to get to their sr year and have a season were you lost so many to injuries it completely changed what could have been for those sr's.

I think we've had one or 2 guys get a little banged up...nothing major that I know of though. just praying we don't ever have to go through a season like last year again. It's tough on kids to work their whole jr high and High school career to get to their sr year and have a season were you lost so many to injuries it completely changed what could have been for those sr's.

Good luck to y'all this year JJ.