Tatum_DirtyBird

Week 1 Newton @ Tatum  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think tatum the much larger school is in trouble in week one, godley dismantled tatum last year with their run game, not saying tatum is horrible, but newton will bring classic newton run right down your throat over and over, stop them on the strong side they will out run you on the weak side, but all in all this should be a game to watch between to great programs,.............ps this not my first post here, lost my sign in info from the past years of being a member of the forum

2nd ever high school game experience against one of the best D-Lines in the state, cut the kid some slack lol

I ain't cutting no slack. I've said the same thing about some of our Tatum players in the last few years. Saying someone dont have confidence isn't a low blow, they just need some more experience.

Calling all Newton Fans!!!!!

QXFM Radio that covers Tatum radio is being sponsored by a local restaurant Gringos. We will be having a "Loco Burrito" challenge each home game and are trying to get a fan from each team to compete. If anyone is up to the challenge please message me and I can get more details of when and where.

Thanks!

Calling all Newton Fans!!!!!

QXFM Radio that covers Tatum radio is being sponsored by a local restaurant Gringos. We will be having a "Loco Burrito" challenge each home game and are trying to get a fan from each team to compete. If anyone is up to the challenge please message me and I can get more details of when and where.

Thanks!

Dont yall know BigED is from EF!!!! oh my...yall gonna have to put that pracice facitlty up for sale to feed that man!For yall sake I hope yall play them in their house and don't do this in scrimmages!

Cool..

I wouldn't wanna answer the question either.

D line will be fast, physical and get pressure in a hurry as usual. We will have a new MLB, last year he was good on the line but we will see how he reads at the new position. Secondary is where we got ate up last year and they will be better so yes I think we can handle spread teams.

Can Tatum handle a running team?

i'll answere this one (Newton nation) can we handle the run u will see come week 1.you will be throwing more passes in this game than running because u want get very many yards on the ground nuff (said)

I'm not sure who will win this game, it really should be a close one, but I will bet that Newton gets their fair share of yards on the ground plus some. It may not be enough to beat Tatum but I think they will have as much luck on the ground as anybody else the Tatum Eagles face.

2nd ever high school game experience against one of the best D-Lines in the state, cut the kid some slack lol

Kid is bigger and faster. I know the speed of the game from 8th grade to varsity was tough to handle. EF fans are hoping to see a big improvement in his play this year. Playing Tatum will be a big test for him and our whole team. I know there no way we can match up man for man with Taum, just hoping our boys can learn from the expeience and come out injury free, we have a tough schedule ahead of us. I think our Qb will do ok if he can get some protection. The areas we really need to find out about is our O-line, Lb's, Rb's and secondary.