Week 1 Newton @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Week 1 Newton @ Tatum  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

exactly what I said. Must be a mocking bird on here or something. 6'4 240 lb DE. Go ahead and look into this kid. You'll you learn something.

I'll learn something?

Roney Elam.

Game over. Move along. Nothing else to see here.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that didn't stop arp last year from playing them close. And we didn't have a qb lol. They hate it when I say that. Lol

We hate people that continually make excuses. You seem to think that other teams play to their best ability when they play Arp and make no mistakes. You do realize that other teams have out key players sometimes and that sometimes it is hard for teams to get up for every game, especially when that game is Arp.

There is what JJ's sees with his own eyes and then there is reality!

Corps-Strength-Mirror-Man.png

We hate people that continually make excuses. You seem to think that other teams play to their best ability when they play Arp and make no mistakes. You do realize that other teams have out key players sometimes and that sometimes it is hard for teams to get up for every game, especially when that game is Arp.

There is what JJ's sees with his own eyes and then there is reality!

Corps-Strength-Mirror-Man.png

lol

Newton not ready! Hopefully they get there this week . Going be short and good corner in Davis and on don't think C. Foster ( concussion ) will get released for game either .

Tatum has a couple play makers that will be out also. But I do not see it slowing them down.

I have in the past along with many other posters have talked a bunch of trash about other teams and made bold predictions about Tatum.

I am just getting a different vibe about this team. Unselfish play, team work, depth and just great attitudes. Plus some new coaches that have brought even more intensity to the program. Win or lose I have a feeling that this is going to be a fun season.