1. 1. Who wins?

• Chapel Hill
    • Lindale

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapel Hill Leads this series (19-15)

Chapel Hill has played Lindale more than any other team (34 meetings - tied with Kilgore)

First Meeting - 1950 - (19-0 - Lindale)

Last Meeting - 2013 - (56-37 - Chapel Hill)

2013 Lindale - (3-8) - Lost to Ennis (62-17) Bi-District Round

2013 Chapel Hill - (9-5) - Lost to Kilgore (59-19) Quarterfinal Round

i think Lindale is gonna pull off a shocker ... 35... 17 lindale

At least SOMEBODY is responding on Lindale's behalf....even if they are not from Lindale. However, consider this- I've seen both CH scrimmages this year and IMHO they are a better team at this point than they were last year. Given the fact that CH won this matchup last year by 56-37, (and it really wasn't that close) and the fact that Lindale is in a re-building year, (according to some Lindale folks that I know) I don't think there will be any shocker results in this game.

At least SOMEBODY is responding on Lindale's behalf....even if they are not from Lindale. However, consider this- I've seen both CH scrimmages this year and IMHO they are a better team at this point than they were last year. Given the fact that CH won this matchup last year by 56-37, (and it really wasn't that close) and the fact that Lindale is in a re-building year, (according to some Lindale folks that I know) I don't think there will be any shocker results in this game.

Me either but Stanky was saying he was bored on the district 8 thread so I was just trying to fire him up a little bit!!