Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will be with in 40 points if Waskom has a bad night maybe 30.

I won't argue Waskom's team they are a contender but I would be very humble if I was from Waskom coming from a program that's been down far so long just saying but the points numbers I think will get a lil smaller from your predictions but Waskom will no doubt be a handful when EF comes to town no doubt about it!

I hoping closer than that but I hope them wildcats come in that game over confident as you are

over confident? Look I know EF has improved and I am glad for that. Waskom has also improved and will be dominant in this game. Our defense is greatly improved over last year. Our offense is as or more explosive than last year. Don't let a good scrimmage put you in a false reality. We are too fast and too physical for the Jackets.

Why not JJ?

because frankston, arp and waskom all 3 are that much improved this year. I know y'all are better. Prolly a lot better. But so are these 3 teams. Trust me when I tell you those 3 teams will be better than you think they are. At least frankston and arp will be.

over confident? Look I know EF has improved and I am glad for that. Waskom has also improved and will be dominant in this game. Our defense is greatly improved over last year. Our offense is as or more explosive than last year. Don't let a good scrimmage put you in a false reality. We are too fast and too physical for the Jackets.

I think it's the first time Waskom has been able to say that about EF for a long time...lol. Next year they'll be ok, but thier 2 yr. danasty will be done....lol.

We'll see if your on here next yr talking this same smack be humble my friend be humble

We'll see if your on here next yr talking this same smack be humble my friend be humble

EF has football and that's it... so when EF has a down year in football it's so sad. Waskom has a couple good years and EF can't stand it. Waskom won't be an easy win next year but you keep telling yourself that.

I'd be willing to say waskom is going to be beat on more this year than last. It will make a difference with a tougher schedule. Boy when they do lose can you here the excuses already lol

yeah we will all sound like jj.

EF has football and that's it... so when EF has a down year in football it's so sad. Waskom has a couple good years and EF can't stand it. Waskom won't be an easy win next year but you keep telling yourself that. yeah we will all sound like jj.

worse.

You can always tell which schools live in success and which schools experience it every once in awhile. Waskom had a good year and their posters turn every thread into a Waskom vs whoever thread. Truth is, Waskom is itty bitty. There's 15 teams in 3A that dominate Waskom

Lol Not this year Lil buddy.

You can always tell which schools live in success and which schools experience it every once in awhile. Waskom had a good year and their posters turn every thread into a Waskom vs whoever thread. Truth is, Waskom is itty bitty. There's 15 teams in 3A that dominate Waskom

some of that is my fault. I poke at them a lot just for fun. No one else to mess with lol I think your right though. There are more teams this year that can beat them than they think.