Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

i will. Ill even root you on it you do. Just don't think it's gonna happen.

I know you don't believe it jj but our defense is a lot better than last year. I think Arp Waskom will be a good game but no way EF can hang. No matter What these guys try 2 tell their selves.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you don't believe it jj but our defense is a lot better than last year. I think Arp Waskom will be a good game but no way EF can hang. No matter What these guys try 2 tell their selves.

arp vs waskom will be a down to the wire game. I'll give you the edge in defense but the arp offense is something to recon with. They are loaded with athletes this year. Loaded with speed and size. Our young qb reminds me of tyler Boyd.

EF has football and that's it... so when EF has a down year in football it's so sad. Waskom has a couple good years and EF can't stand it. Waskom won't be an easy win next year but you keep telling yourself that.

yeah we will all sound like jj.

You need to brush up on your EF history (and I'm no expert) we had some pretty good baseball teams, won state in girls softball, etc, etc. I will admit football is first in EF...lol.

arp vs waskom will be a down to the wire game. I'll give you the edge in defense but the arp offense is something to recon with. They are loaded with athletes this year. Loaded with speed and size. Our young qb reminds me of tyler Boyd.

Slow down a lil bit with that comparison.

would not have said it if it wasn't real. I know you guys take that personal but this kid is seriously like watching Boyd's twin. Size, arm savvy. I've been very very impressed with what I've seen. He don't have the team y'all had but he's a special one.

Not limited to div 2, yeah there's 15 teams that are faster, stronger, and bigger and know how to stop that stupid offense. Didn't y'all get beat by 40 in the playoffs and now you're going to win state? Lol get real man...

Lmao

From what I understand, Mineola has very high expectations. And it may be getting to them a bit. Yes they have big lineman and once everything clicks and they get through the first quarter of this week's game I believe they will be ok. I look forward to watching them play this week!

From what I understand, Mineola has very high expectations. And it may be getting to them a bit. Yes they have big lineman and once everything clicks and they get through the first quarter of this week's game I believe they will be ok. I look forward to watching them play this week!

from what I saw on hudl, Mineola has a good looking team. I pray for a safe travel and a none injury game.

Know nothing about EF, but if they can put one score on the board they will win

Wow, I love your how you are so sure about Mineola not being able to score. And you may be right for the first Quarter. But like I said earlier, after all settles down, the 2nd thru the forth should be a very positive game for Mineola. And about their skilled positions, like everyone has said, scrimmages are just glorified practices, don't put too much hope into what you saw in the scrimmages, if you do, you will be disappointed. Their skilled players will be there and be ready to show what they have..

I'd be willing to say waskom is going to be beat on more this year than last. It will make a difference with a tougher schedule. Boy when they do lose can you here the excuses already lol

You''re probably right, from 0-10 to 14-1 was surely a fluke. We're liable to go 0-10 again this year. At this point last year, we had pretty much the same team, no size & no speed & no chance of beating ANYONE. Even we did LUCK OUT and make playoffs last year it was amazing to see how outsized we were. There's simply no explanation as to WHY we ended up like we did. Everyone's bigger and faster and got more hosses than we do. I'm starting my list of excuses NOW, getting a head start of everyone else. Have pity on us guys, have pity on us!! ;)

You''re probably right, from 0-10 to 14-1 was surely a fluke. We're liable to go 0-10 again this year. At this point last year, we had pretty much the same team, no size & no speed & no chance of beating ANYONE. Even we did LUCK OUT and make playoffs last year it was amazing to see how outsized we were. There's simply no explanation as to WHY we ended up like we did. Everyone's bigger and faster and got more hosses than we do. I'm starting my list of excuses NOW, getting a head start of everyone else. Have pity on us guys, have pity on us!! ;)

You got 70 hung on you in the playoffs, shut up...