Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prentended to win eagleborn? 7-3 on the field, 0-10 in the record books. No excuses about what happened but the kids earned those wins. That was not an 0-10 team. Ef was a 3 win team period no questions about it.

Those boys won those games and for you to Try to downplay or take away from Their hard work shows your true colors.

So.... The TRUTH is not suppose to hurt???

I know Waskom won the game on the field. BUT, the books indicate otherwise.

You think those teams didn't take those wins?? Because if they did, they'd be showing their true colors right?

Rooting for EF this week.

Yup. Cuss words are not allowed. There is one cuss word that isn't censor-bypassed and that's the one you said.

I missed it lol what he say.....what he say! Hahaha. Come on you can tell me. I'll just tell everyone else. It's cool. Lol.

So.... The TRUTH is not suppose to hurt???

I know Waskom won the game on the field. BUT, the books indicate otherwise.

You think those teams didn't take those wins?? Because if they did, they'd be showing their true colors right?

Rooting for EF this week.

Take it how you want to those boys didn't cheat and had those wins taken over a technicality that you don't know the details of so you really don't have the right to comment on it. Oh but you are the great Eagleborn....

This rubber ducky guy. Hes like a broken record. You got 70 hung on you blah blah blah. I think ive seen it about 4 times on random posts this week. Is that all you got? I think somebody from waskom must have stolen his girlfriend one time cause he sure cones out of the blue to talk ####.

First of all wildcat98, I'd like to start off by saying....Yes, you guys had a hell of a season last year. Should have a hell of a season this year. But with all do respect. Where the hell were you when your team was getting donkey stomped? Hiding under a rock? These EF people have been behind their Jackets when they were up, and when they were way down. JJ has been there for his Tigers through it all. Get off their backs and show some respect...these boys are real fans, not a bandwagon fan much like yourself.

+1 AMAN

Back to EF if I may. Our boys may not go 10 - 0, they may not be Waskom. But the team this year hasn't just matured in size, knowledge and skill, they have matured as a team. These boys are working together & they are having fun. The adversity of loosing many seniors, having a brand new coach, etc., is no more. I am not gonna get on here and say our boys are gonna win state, but I will say I think they are gonna catch a few teams sleeping.

Safe traveling to everyone coming to the JV contest in Mineola this evening at 5pm.

(Directions) From EF take 31 and go to I20 west to Lindale exit 556. Go north on 69 approx. 12mi to Mineola. At juction of 69 and 80 take left and go west again for approx. 1 mile to Loop 564 and take right. Footbal field will be on your right approx. 1/2 mile.

Refugio still hung 70 on Waskom. Downright embarrassing to east Texas football. I wouldn't pop off on the web until I or my team did something to avenge that....

to make it accurate 69 no need to round up their fat extra point kicker was out of gas on that last extra point...)

Back to EF if I may. Our boys may not go 10 - 0, they may not be Waskom. But the team this year hasn't just matured in size, knowledge and skill, they have matured as a team. These boys are working together & they are having fun. The adversity of loosing many seniors, having a brand new coach, etc., is no more. I am not gonna get on here and say our boys are gonna win state, but I will say I think they are gonna catch a few teams sleeping.

sometimes it can be good to be a sleeper