Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I love your how you are so sure about Mineola not being able to score. And you may be right for the first Quarter. But like I said earlier, after all settles down, the 2nd thru the forth should be a very positive game for Mineola. And about their skilled positions, like everyone has said, scrimmages are just glorified practices, don't put too much hope into what you saw in the scrimmages, if you do, you will be disappointed. Their skilled players will be there and be ready to show what they have..

I'm not taking Mineola lightly, and I know the coachs are'nt either, ya'll did'nt get that #18 ranking for nothing. Friday will answer if ya'll or we are the real deal...lol. Look forward to the game, safe travels to all Mineola fans.

I'm not taking Mineola lightly, and I know the coachs are'nt either, ya'll did'nt get that #18 ranking for nothing. Friday will answer if ya'll or we are the real deal...lol. Look forward to the game, safe travels to all Mineola fans.

they're depth will be tough to deal with. It should help your boys get in game shape early if nothing else.

I didn't think you were, Its tappy that said if EF scores 1 time then they will beat Mineola. well we will just have to see.

I dont believe that at all. It might be a 7 point game but it wont be 0-7 maybe a 21-28 game.

Im curious to see EF kick a extra point. Our kicker graduated last year. That can play a big part in close games.

I didn't think you were, Its tappy that said if EF scores 1 time then they will beat Mineola. well we will just have to see.

Ok, I'll take your word for it. Besides have no idea what EF has. Maybe the showing in the controlled scrimmage and live quarter last week was a not a good indicator of what Minny will have on Offense.

they're depth will be tough to deal with. It should help your boys get in game shape early if nothing else.

Seems like I read somewhere jj that they did'nt have any more come out than we did.......of coarse its always the quality of the depth that counts.

I dont believe that at all. It might be a 7 point game but it wont be 0-7 maybe a 21-28 game.

Im curious to see EF kick a extra point. Our kicker graduated last year. That can play a big part in close games.

Me to, we may have run them all like Winona did in 2012....lol.

I'm not sure what will happen on Friday but hopefully the Mineola Jackets have a good game. The scrimmage at Caddo Mills wasn't a very good indication of what I think the team can do when everyone is playing. This should be a good week 1 game for both teams. Good luck and GO JACKETS!!.......the MINEOLA JACKETS that is. ;)

I'm not sure what will happen on Friday but hopefully the Mineola Jackets have a good game. The scrimmage at Caddo Mills wasn't a very good indication of what I think the team can do when everyone is playing. This should be a good week 1 game for both teams. Good luck and GO JACKETS!!.......the MINEOLA JACKETS that is. ;)

The Elysian Fields JACKETS!!!!

I heard Mineola's QB is pretty good

I heard Mineola's QB is pretty good

Can't say I ever seen a orange YELLOWJACKET before.

bahahahha....gonna be a bunch of them swamming in EF....I've wondered how that it is that way....YELLOW jackets and the teams are orange and white...as of late EF has taken on the Orange and black approach....anyone know how and why yall are orange and not not yellow.....Maybe yall can put a dash of yellow on the front of the jersey and we can call yall yellow belly orange jackets....sounds country enough to me lol.....

bahahahha....gonna be a bunch of them swamming in EF....I've wondered how that it is that way....YELLOW jackets and the teams are orange and white...as of late EF has taken on the Orange and black approach....anyone know how and why yall are orange and not not yellow.....Maybe yall can put a dash of yellow on the from of the jersey and we can call yall yellow belly orange jackets....sounds country enough to me lol.....

i can't tell you why we are orange And not yellow, I wonder who came up with that back in tha day.

you got jokes jj, have you ever seen a maroon tiger ?

well once....they painted it though lol....called it tootsie hahahaha and well we aint called the MaroonTigers...Just Tigers...or Arp Tigers...the color isn't in our name....