Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe that at all. It might be a 7 point game but it wont be 0-7 maybe a 21-28 game.

Im curious to see EF kick a extra point. Our kicker graduated last year. That can play a big part in close games.

Looks like we have a kicker, one of our junior running backs did a good job kicking today.

Pulling for EF is this one. Just would like them to be undefeated coming into Waskom.

Heck yeah !!!! We are gonna be undefeated when we leave there too !!!!! 😜😜👍👍🏈🏈

I think yall will find it difficult to replace spurlin, garcia, bailey and prince. WA will mow through the weak and good teams but the next level teams are going to be difficult if your oline & dline dont gel with good replacements. That in addition to no passing game to keep defenses honest may prove harder then you guys think to repeat last year.

Heck yeah !!!! We are gonna be undefeated when we leave there too !!!!! 😜😜👍👍🏈🏈

I think yall will find it difficult to replace spurlin, garcia, bailey and prince. WA will mow through the weak and good teams but the next level teams are going to be difficult if your oline & dline dont gel with good replacements. That in addition to no passing game to keep defenses honest may prove harder then you guys think to repeat last year.

Lol. We are actually better on both sides of the ball this year. We will average over 40 points ppg. We will also give up fewer points. EF Is much improved this year and I expect the game to be much more competitive.

Heck yeah !!!! We are gonna be undefeated when we leave there too !!!!!

Didn't need a passing game to hang 60 on that butt last year!(lol)

Didn't yall win 3 games last year? 3 games to "next level"?? CMON MAN!! Yall might go 6-4 this year. Better give it 2 more at least. LOL

+1

Didn't yall win 3 games last year? 3 games to "next level"?? CMON MAN!! Yall might go 6-4 this year. Better give it 2 more at least. LOL

Y'all won ZERO games the year before and looked what happen the following season.

Anything is possible.