Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

First of all wildcat98, I'd like to start off by saying....Yes, you guys had a hell of a season last year. Should have a hell of a season this year. But with all do respect. Where the hell were you when your team was getting donkey stomped? Hiding under a rock? These EF people have been behind their Jackets when they were up, and when they were way down. JJ has been there for his Tigers through it all. Get off their backs and show some respect...these boys are real fans, not a bandwagon fan much like yourself.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all wildcat98, I'd like to start off by saying....Yes, you guys had a hell of a season last year. Should have a hell of a season this year. But with all do respect. Where the hell were you when your team was getting donkey stomped? Hiding under a rock? These EF people have been behind their Jackets when they were up, and when they were way down. JJ has been there for his Tigers through it all. Get off their backs and show some respect...these boys are real fans, not a bandwagon fan much like yourself.

thank you 8 ..... Sniff sniff....I'm touched. Lol. But you are right. They have a right to be excited but will they stick with it when things turn back to normal. We all know it takes years to get a program to tatums and DFs level. Even us at arp aren't there yet but we are doing the right things to get there. They don't seem to understand teams like arp and EF may have a down year here and there but usually bounce back in big ways. You coming from tatum see that with your program more than most but are able to understand what "programs" look like and one hit wonders. For waskoms towns sake I hope last year was the start of a good program. They got some good people in place in the staff and knowing what I do know that staff isn't taking this year as a give me like some on here are.

I give you hell JJ but you're a fan. Nobody can deny that, lol. But this dude....make a deep run for the first time in 20 something years and boom, we'z ballin. I give their team respect, and several of their fans respect...but this dude.....he ain't earned his stripes yet.

I'm sure you guys were around when tatum was down... not. Oh and Ef started being successful in 96 I'm sure they were all over the net supporting them before then...not. get off of your high horse buddy. Go Wildcats. Oh and I've been going to Waskom games since I graduated in 98. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else. If you don't like my post then don't read them.

98 gonna cry now.

And then say something along the lines of "please, we could beat y'all by two TDs."

Because that's what butt hurt people do.

not butt hurt at all. Not like you will be after you play Newton. Or like you were after you played Godley.

I'm sure you guys were around when tatum was down... not. Oh and Ef started being successful in 96 I'm sure they were all over the net supporting them before then...not. get off of your high horse buddy. Go Wildcats. Oh and I've been going to Waskom games since I graduated in 98. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else. If you don't like my post then don't read them.

not many people were "all over the net" in '96

We were here in '08 and '09 when Tatum was down, before that, Smoaky wasn't even around last time we were down.

I give you hell JJ but you're a fan. Nobody can deny that, lol. But this dude....make a deep run for the first time in 20 something years and boom, we'z ballin. I give their team respect, and several of their fans respect...but this dude.....he ain't earned his stripes yet.

very true.

I've been here since the day I found smoaky in 03. I ranted and raved when we won it all in 05 and 06, was heart broke when we lost in the finals in 07 by 3 in overtime. I was there when we were down in 08 and 09.....I'll be there next year, the next, and the next. Its what fans do.....you kinda just waited to get on smoaky once ya'll actually made the playoffs? Put your big boy britches on and support them when they need it. Best of luck to your wildcats.

actually they were around when tatum was down. In fact the first time I met eagleborn arp beat tatum 54-6 in arp. That was a down season and all these guys were around then.

I've been here since the day I found smoaky in 03. I ranted and raved when we won it all in 05 and 06, was heart broke when we lost in the finals in 07 by 3 in overtime. I was there when we were down in 08 and 09.....I'll be there next year, the next, and the next. Its what fans do.....you kinda just waited to get on smoaky once ya'll actually made the playoffs? Put your big boy britches on and support them when they need it. Best of luck to your wildcats.

like I said been going to games since 98. Just because I wasn't hip to smoaky doesn't mean anything. Any ways in about 13 years I will have a couple boys ready to play wildcat ball and I will support them until and after.

He don't get under my skin or anything. Its just every time somebody posts something good about their team...boom....NO, WE GONE DOMINATE. YOU DONT WANT NONE. WE BE BALLIN!!!!!!! MADE THE PLAYOFFS ONCE IN 20+ YEARS......SO HERE I IS, I'M NO LONGER DORMANT!!!!!!!!!!