Week One - Mineola @ Elysian Fields

SteelJacket

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks match up will be good for both teams. I still think its just a glorified practice. but a win will do either team good. I am going to go with the traveling Jackets on this one. Think they will loose the first quarter, but will come back with a vengeance and take quarter 2-4, I am going to say the traveling Jackets from Mineola will win 28-14.

This weeks match up will be good for both teams. I still think its just a glorified practice. but a win will do either team good. I am going to go with the traveling Jackets on this one. Think they will loose the first quarter, but will come back with a vengeance and take quarter 2-4, I am going to say the traveling Jackets from Mineola will win 28-14.

If you are getting a talley in the W or L column, it's not even close to being a practice....lol

I am pulling for EF. I think they will be better than last year. Is that QB a soph. this year?

He'll be a good one. Has a bright future.

In our scrimmage he was calm and collect even though he was running for his life a lot of the night. The Tatum defense will be the fastest he faces this year so everything will slow down for him.

He'll be a good one. Has a bright future.

In our scrimmage he was calm and collect even though he was running for his life a lot of the night. The Tatum defense will be the fastest he faces this year so everything will slow down for him.

I know he said last year that everything happened real fast, I feel he will be much improved this year. He did real well against White Oak last week. I think Mineola will be a good test for him, and the rest of the team. IMO our new coaches are doing real well with the boys, only time will tell how well.

I know he said last year that everything happened real fast, I feel he will be much improved this year. He did real well against White Oak last week. I think Mineola will be a good test for him, and the rest of the team. IMO our new coaches are doing real well with the boys, only time will tell how well.

Yeah, I thought he did pretty darn well when y'all scrimmaged us. Good luck this year.