Daingerfield vs North Lamar scrimmage

laffy6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't watch it, but I do know that North Lamar is trying to wean off its past run-only mentality so it figures their offense is a works in progress. Panthers do have some speed to hit a big play on you. I can't speak for D-field but I seem to remember that they've been a bit late out of the starting blocks in recent seasons.

DF returned like one starter from last year and may well be down a bit. At least early. If they make it thru their non-dist schedule they will be ready for dist I don't think they will break out of region 2 this year but the Tigers have proved me wrong more than not. Looking at the Kids coming into and in their JH program I see them in a couple of years repeating their 2008 to 2012 run. There is a cycle in the gene pool in Morris County

DF returned like one starter from last year and may well be down a bit. At least early. If they make it thru their non-dist schedule they will be ready for dist I don't think they will break out of region 2 this year but the Tigers have proved me wrong more than not. Looking at the Kids coming into and in their JH program I see them in a couple of years repeating their 2008 to 2012 run. There is a cycle in the gene pool in Morris County

I knew it had to be something.....my bet is, the Tigers will be fine!

Just a little perspective on the Tigers under the current coaching staff.

6-7 non-district

15-2 district

11-3 playoffs

History would lead me to believe that this coach has an iron sharpens iron mentality when scheduling for non-district, which in turn has translated into success later in the season... Hard to argue with the model of consistency of a program that averages over 4 playoff games per season..... If this is considered as down then I personally enjoy these down seasons.

Just a little perspective on the Tigers under the current coaching staff.

6-7 non-district

15-2 district

11-3 playoffs

History would lead me to believe that this coach has an iron sharpens iron mentality when scheduling for non-district, which in turn has translated into success later in the season... Hard to argue with the model of consistency of a program that averages over 4 playoff games per season..... If this is considered as down then I personally enjoy these down seasons.

I truly understand what the Tigers are capable of especially later in the seasons. The coaches expect to have 2 or 3 losses hiting dist play. The only real risk is injurys. Hhell, you can hurt youself by stepping on a banana peel.

Boys from what I have seen so far, By the time Coach gets through polishing these rough cuts through pre-Season.....They will shine under the Friday night lights come Dist play.... ^_^ :o :D ......... :P So yall go ahead and talk ya little smack on ya little Scrimages and Puff the Dragon Powder puff pre season < it will at least get ya Cheerleaders in shape> Then again 'maybe not"........................................................We have got Wood to cut and stack over here, Yall have fun and we will see ya come dist season.........

Com'on let's just be honest. Daingerfield looks to be awful this year & may not even win 4 games. We've had scrimmages against Jefferson & North Lamar, & didn't even look avg. It's been pitiful showings & I've also seen lack luster play in practice. This was a time to learn, step up, & show what was in store for the season. With this group it will take more time & during that time the L's will accumulate . Perhaps by district or perhaps it's officially a rebuilding period in Tiger Town. If that's the case all this high hopes, it'll be alright, & so on talk needs to stop. Take what we've dished out for numerous years & go about our business.

Com'on let's just be honest. Daingerfield looks to be awful this year & may not even win 4 games. We've had scrimmages against Jefferson & North Lamar, & didn't even look avg. It's been pitiful showings & I've also seen lack luster play in practice. This was a time to learn, step up, & show what was in store for the season. With this group it will take more time & during that time the L's will accumulate . Perhaps by district or perhaps it's officially a rebuilding period in Tiger Town. If that's the case all this high hopes, it'll be alright, & so on talk needs to stop. Take what we've dished out for numerous years & go about our business.

So, it is your assessment that the Tigers will only win 4 games this season? Did you notice that the offense hasn't run 1/4 of the plays that will be run during the regular season? Did you notice that the defense that replaced 9 starters is already ahead of schedule? Bottom line,this Tiger team is young and the staff is taking their time at getting them adjusted, if scrimmage "wins" is how you judge talent, then there is nothing that I can tell you on a message board to enlighten you..... When the Tigers begin their annual playoff run, remember your 4 win prediction.......

Both of you could be right, you can go to the playoffs with 4 wins....lol

Let me be clear, the Tigers will win more than 4 games during the regular season and definitely during the season as a whole..... The question is can the dirty birds break their streak of early playoff losses to mediocre teams....lol

Wow..Aren't you the same poster that had to ask who the Tigers standout players were? You attend practice yet you have to ask a question like that. You have shown you have no knowledge of the Tigers and this program. If the Tigers have a down season, please stay and keep posting, but if they pan out like we expect, stop trolling and stop commenting about the Tigers..Leave topics for real Tiger fans with knowledge to discuss.

Let me be clear, the Tigers will win more than 4 games during the regular season and definitely during the season as a whole..... The question is can the dirty birds break their streak of early playoff losses to mediocre teams....lol

Lol..Especially when they play mediocre teams with half the enrollment and athletes. Loose in 2A D1 but now you're expecting big things in a higher classification. ?.Hilarious, but I can appreciate the fan support...