Daingerfield vs North Lamar scrimmage

laffy6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less what happens to be honest. But I watched their JV scrimmage last year......was expecting a bit of a down year this year when I saw the talent level down there. It happens. Still a playoff team by all accounts but I just don't think its your normal D-field season this year.

I reckon all the gloom and doomers that have showed up suddenly on here will be off like a Prom dress when the Tigers start their roll.

Tell it son! Them gloomer and doomers got what they call losers limp.

No, all "dat" isn't going to win a game in 2014.[/quot

Y'all play DF early this year. Don't depend on that as a gage of the Tigers. NB will pick up any slack the Tigers give up as far as 7 3AD1. Want to bet on a Mally vs NB game in the playoffs. Y'all will be our bit ch s again

No, all "dat" isn't going to win a game in 2014.[/quot

Y'all play DF early this year. Don't depend on that as a gage of the Tigers. NB will pick up any slack the Tigers give up as far as 7 3AD1. Want to bet on a Mally vs NB game in the playoffs. Y'all will be our bit ch s again

Dude, your defense scored 12 pts. Malakoff held the almighty NB running game to 70 yds maybe? And 45 came on the last play when they tried stripping the ball all the way down the field. NB got the bounces necessary to win a 3rd round playoff game. Pretty sure Malakoff played without a QB as well that game. Malakoff was just as good if not better than NB without a QB. But NB won, and you guys deserve the credit. Malakoff was certainly nobody's whipping boy though. They were impressive in their scrimmage I caught the other night and are going to be a handful for any 3A div 1 team this year. Don't start making excuses for DF...it's week 2 for everybody...

Dude, your defense scored 12 pts. Malakoff held the almighty NB running game to 70 yds maybe? And 45 came on the last play when they tried stripping the ball all the way down the field. NB got the bounces necessary to win a 3rd round playoff game. Pretty sure Malakoff played without a QB as well that game. Malakoff was just as good if not better than NB without a QB. But NB won, and you guys deserve the credit. Malakoff was certainly nobody's whipping boy though. They were impressive in their scrimmage I caught the other night and are going to be a handful for any 3A div 1 team this year. Don't start making excuses for DF...it's week 2 for everybody...

Ok friend got u. Who was playing BB the next week. Knowing how to win means alot

Ok friend got u. Who was playing BB the next week. Knowing how to win means alot

Malakoff played BB the next week, no denying that. But NB did not dominate the game. If either team was close to dominating, it would've been Malakoff, even though it was a pretty even game. I think I heard your coach's interview after the game comment on how Malakoff was the best team they played and how they beat them in every stat, but the ball bounced the Lions way tonight... It went something like that. The horrible call when Malakoff punted and it deflected off NB return man and Malakoff clearly came up with the ball but the ref ruled him down when he didn't even fall?

Malakoff played BB the next week, no denying that. But NB did not dominate the game. If either team was close to dominating, it would've been Malakoff, even though it was a pretty even game. I think I heard your coach's interview after the game comment on how Malakoff was the best team they played and how they beat them in every stat, but the ball bounced the Lions way tonight... It went something like that. The horrible call when Malakoff punted and it deflected off NB return man and Malakoff clearly came up with the ball but the ref ruled him down when he didn't even fall?

Shut happens

There you are, Hope you got them Pigs thinned out. Dust the keyboard off, It's Pigskin Time in the Nation.

Pigs in the freezer. Is this a Malakoff thread and who is this rubber mallet?

No it's not. Sorry for hi jacking. In my defense, your NB butt buddy attacked me for my opinion first...

Butt buddy? You speak like you have first hand experience.

4-3..... a rubber hammer is typically a device used by little girls pecking thumb tacks into their Justin Bieber posters on their bedroom walls and it usually makes a little chirping sound. :P

Latex variety; all lightweight what those who know him say.