Mr. P

Union Grove at Carlisle  

12 members have voted

1. 1. A winner is who?

14ako9F.jpgpHPZtTS.jpg

Well, I can't believe this hasn't already posted (and I can't believe I gotta be the one to start the conversation), but what about Union Grove and Carlisle, y'all?

I'm reading a lot about Union Grove returning to the postseason, and maybe even playing for a district title, but nobody saying squat about the Indians of Price-Carlisle? Yeah sure, they're replacing some guys but it's not as though they've completely forgotten how to play football out there.

I'm taking the fightin' Rocky Bakers in this'n. I say they roll 'em up from start to finish. Carlisle pumps the brakes late, and the Lions sneak a coupla scores against the 2s, but the outcome of this game is never in doubt.

Indians win 38-14.

Matthias, you could possibly be right on Carlisle getting the win, but it won't be in a blowout. This should be a really good smash-mouth football game. I've got a little (if a 260# kid who went to regionals in shot put qualifies as little) nephew playing at the Grove, so I've got a little inside info. They are massive up front. I think they pound it away on Carlisle, and win it 32-20.

Naaaaa if it comes to that we will spot them that half point. To make it a round number- 14

chaircthis years lion team would compete in 3a pretty well. They got some talented kids and have turned that program around. Their qb is a flat out beast. Good luck to y'all but don't be so surprised when you see this team. They're gonna be good.

Ug scores on first play then Carlisle drives the distance and kicks field goal

22-14Carlisle

win or lose chair I'm really shocked. From what I saw last year on the grove they were pretty good. Just tells me yall might be better than I thought.