Daingerfield @ Malakoff

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole lot of speed on the field on both sides. Lol. Should be a fun game to watch. Daingerfield has a good program with a winning tradition and is well known all over the state. But.........don't underestimate Malakoff. They will come ready to play. Can't wait to watch this one. Our program has come a long way over the last few years and it will be a good test for us.

After seeing Malakoff in the playoffs against NB and knowing that they didn't lose very many to graduation I think they will beat DF, who is in rebuilding mode this year.

In the end the games that matter are the one's with the asterisk beside it, meaning district games.

After seeing Malakoff in the playoffs against NB and knowing that they didn't lose very many to graduation I think they will beat DF, who is in rebuilding mode this year.

In the end the games that matter are the one's with the asterisk beside it, meaning district games.

Daingerfield will be rebuilding the next few years.

True the district games determine your playoff birth, but around here most of us, E.S. doesn't, play to win EVERY game. Otherwise why suit up, waste time & money?

A whole lot of speed on the field on both sides. Lol. Should be a fun game to watch. Daingerfield has a good program with a winning tradition and is well known all over the state. But.........don't underestimate Malakoff. They will come ready to play. Can't wait to watch this one. Our program has come a long way over the last few years and it will be a good test for us.

I respect every team but normally would mark this as a W on the calendar prior to the season. This year however Daingerfield isn't typical Daingerfield & Malakoff looks to be on the rise. I wouldn't bet on the Tigers but wouldn't bet against them in this one. Plan on making this long road trip so I expect a good game against a more balanced opponent.

I wouldn't say Dfield is rebuilding, the mims kid is a beast, QB looked decent. They played a good Gladewater team. I think the tigers are going to be fine.

Tigers win this one

You wouldn't & why is that.

They are very young, have no depth, & are forced to play more guys both ways including ST.

I'm not sure if we can call Mims "BEAST" just yet. He's developing.

If anything the QB Higgins is a beast. Delivering constant strikes & exploiting obvious pass interferences, while being under constant pressure. He took a beating & got right back up. Mims played WR half the time, FS, & ST, but was gimpy after the 1st qtr.