Daingerfield @ Malakoff

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is our district that bad?

All this "I see Daingerfield going deep into the playoffs", "Daingerfield will be fine" talk makes me wonder if you guys are watching the same Tiger team I am or is this area's football talent weakened so that a team such as this can still go far.

Daingerfield is barely one dimensional (ok passing game when the QB is pulling his Johnson out the dirt).

Defense needs to have a house mic on to actually hear a hit.

Coaching staff (let's not go there)

I enjoy going out near or far to see football but this is tough to watch.

Is our district that bad?

All this "I see Daingerfield going deep into the playoffs", "Daingerfield will be fine" talk makes me wonder if you guys are watching the same Tiger team I am or is this area's football talent weakened so that a team such as this can still go far.

Daingerfield is barely one dimensional (ok passing game when the QB is pulling his Johnson out the dirt).

Defense needs to have a house mic on to actually hear a hit.

Coaching staff (let's not go there)

I enjoy going out near or far to see football but this is tough to watch.

Can tell how spoiled D-field fans are, cant even take a rebuild-load year without having a cow!

Is that political OK to say "having a cow" don't want to offend any Tiger Blue fans out there!

Can tell how spoiled D-field fans are, cant even take a rebuild-load year without having a cow!

Is that political OK to say "having a cow" don't want to offend any Tiger Blue fans out there!

offend, I offend people all the time.

you wouldn't understand, but around here it's about winning. It's been about it since far before my time.

in this situation though not so much, but more so being competitive & that they haven't been.

We've known what this preseason schedule was & most assumed it could go this way as far as losing, just not losing in such a fashion.

So i beg your pardon if you came at me in some type of fashion in saying we can't except rebuilding. Check my posts I've said it since day 1 but some believe otherwise.

I have a ton of respect for EarnedMyStripes, brave enough to tell it like it is. Football now-a-days is a joke anyway for the most part. This year's D-field team will likely still be a playoff team but a team of this caliber would be sittin in the stands come playoff time back in the 90s. 1-9 and 2-8 teams reaching the playoffs? SMH, miss the days when they only took 1 or 2 teams, 3 was a stretch, but 4???? Our JV team could prolly finish 4th in most districts. With that being said. Tigers will be fine in a year or two after the rebuild. It happened to us in 08-09.....it happens.

I have a ton of respect for EarnedMyStripes, brave enough to tell it like it is. Football now-a-days is a joke anyway for the most part. This year's D-field team will likely still be a playoff team but a team of this caliber would be sittin in the stands come playoff time back in the 90s. 1-9 and 2-8 teams reaching the playoffs? SMH, miss the days when they only took 1 or 2 teams, 3 was a stretch, but 4???? Our JV team could prolly finish 4th in most districts. With that being said. Tigers will be fine in a year or two after the rebuild. It happened to us in 08-09.....it happens.

thanks!

It does happen is all I'm saying.

Daingerfield doesn't have a QB after Sr. Higgins leaves but the rest of the team will basically be back.

Yep. The name brand kids are about to hit HS in a couple of years. You should have looked at a picture of the senior pee wee team. Looked like a NFL roster. Lol

Yep. The name brand kids are about to hit HS in a couple of years. You should have looked at a picture of the senior pee wee team. Looked like a NFL roster. Lol

Got that photo in my office...lol