Daingerfield @ Malakoff

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OLEMAN

Not to sure about the next 10 yrs but the next 6 I will take that bet. The JV team we fielded the other night has quite a few freshman starters our last years 7th grade team was undefeated and this years 7th grade team may be the most talented group of kids we have ever had in one class. We are fortunate to have a great coaching staff and great bunch of kids and we are trying to build the same tradition of winning the DF has over the past 30 yrs and I think we are on the right track..... But as they say......only time will tell.

Good lucky to the Blue Tiger for the rest of the season who knows....we may meet again.

OLEMAN

Not to sure about the next 10 yrs but the next 6 I will take that bet. The JV team we fielded the other night has quite a few freshman starters our last years 7th grade team was undefeated and this years 7th grade team may be the most talented group of kids we have ever had in one class. We are fortunate to have a great coaching staff and great bunch of kids and we are trying to build the same tradition of winning the DF has over the past 30 yrs and I think we are on the right track..... But as they say......only time will tell.

Good lucky to the Blue Tiger for the rest of the season who knows....we may meet again.

DF's success is not a good thing for me. I just know the kids that they have comming up and it 's scary. Genetics. Wait and see. Down a couple of years for sure and the. A 3 or 4 year run. I dred it

YA'll want to bet who wins the most games between DF and Mally the next 10 years i am talking total wins. Even though DF schedules the Dallas Cowboys in non district they will still win. Genetics

I do. Dfield is on the down path and Malakoff is on the up path. you can count on it.

I wouldn't bet on daingerfield going on the down path. They never seem to stay down long. Right now they are playing great competition in their non district. Plus they are young and inexperienced, but by week 10 when they come to play my lions I can promise you the tigers will be a force.

I do. Dfield is on the down path and Malakoff is on the up path. you can count on it.

Daingerfield is a well respected program with 6 state championships under their belt. Saying they are on the down path may be a little presumptious. All schools cycle and have up and down years, it's just the way it goes. I was running the chains that night and believe me there were plenty of athletes on that sideline. I am grateful that we have coach's and a system in place that will make us successful for many years to come and hopefully be mentioned in the same breath with the likes of Daingerfield and New Boston. Our boys respected them last Friday night and knew that they had to play hard for four quarters and they did. I love my Malakoff Tigers and I'm glad they came out with the win, but in that same breath I have total respect for Daingerfield, you would be foolish not to. Good luck to Daingerfield the rest of this season.

Daingerfield is a well respected program with 6 state championships under their belt. Saying they are on the down path may be a little presumptious. All schools cycle and have up and down years, it's just the way it goes. I was running the chains that night and believe me there were plenty of athletes on that sideline. I am grateful that we have coach's and a system in place that will make us successful for many years to come and hopefully be mentioned in the same breath with the likes of Daingerfield and New Boston. Our boys respected them last Friday night and knew that they had to play hard for four quarters and they did. I love my Malakoff Tigers and I'm glad they came out with the win, but in that same breath I have total respect for Daingerfield, you would be foolish not to. Good luck to Daingerfield the rest of this season.

Sburkhalter your Tigers showed some tremendous talent last Friday and have my congratulations on a well earned honest win. It is my Belief at this point they will move deep into the playoffs this season. .Stay healthy and Good Luck !

Sburkhalter your Tigers showed some tremendous talent last Friday and have my congratulations on a well earned honest win. It is my Belief at this point they will move deep into the playoffs this season. .Stay healthy and Good Luck !

Thank you very much and the same to you. Like I said I was running the down box Friday night and I was also very impressed with the class shown by your team and the coaching staff. As you can imagine I have seen many teams and coaches that were for lack of a better term "classless". That was not the case with Daingerfield. Good luck and safe travels.

No disrespect was intended,just simply reversing the role and demanding a little respect. The boys and staff have worked too hard and have earned it.

I have to say I am a spoiled D'field Tiger fan. It's great when you can go to a game knowing your going to win. It makes it very very hard to see the Tigers take beatings

like they have. One thing for sure is I know those young men are doing their best, and deserve our (the Tiger Fans) respect and appreciation for giving their all. It is not easy

to uphold the tradition the Tigers have laid out. These Tigers are young and are going to get better. We Tiger fans need to show these boys on Friday night that we are behind them all the way, and quit whining. We may be down right now, but the Tigers will be back, It's in their blood!

I have to say I am a spoiled D'field Tiger fan. It's great when you can go to a game knowing your going to win. It makes it very very hard to see the Tigers take beatings

like they have. One thing for sure is I know those young men are doing their best, and deserve our (the Tiger Fans) respect and appreciation for giving their all. It is not easy

to uphold the tradition the Tigers have laid out. These Tigers are young and are going to get better. We Tiger fans need to show these boys on Friday night that we are behind them all the way, and quit whining. We may be down right now, but the Tigers will be back, It's in their blood!

+1