Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how'd Yalls running back do last night jj?

mj had 3 carries 80 yards and 1 74 yard TD. RB Baker was a beast with nearly 200 yards and 3 TDs. Baker is super fast. This kid runs with an attitude looking to truck folks.

MJ also had a 76 yarder called back.

mj had 3 carries 80 yards and 1 74 yard TD. RB Baker was a beast with nearly 200 yards and 3 TDs. Baker is super fast. This kid runs with an attitude looking to truck folks.

that's what I'm talking bout! I don't know how much Mitchell and Johnson combined for last night! We put 60 on centerville! They chewed up the ground!

our 2nd string d played the whole 4th they let let em score a few times! Haha I wasn't happy allowing 40!

that's what I'm talking bout! I don't know how much Mitchell and Johnson combined for last night! We put 60 on centerville! They chewed up the ground!

our 2nd string d played the whole 4th they let let em score a few times! Haha I wasn't happy allowing 40!

our defense was way better than I thought they'd be. The HS game will tell us a lot but the franklin game will tell the story.

they had 376 yes combined in 3 quarters.

Will Waskom face a Pewitt with Porter or without? I am not sure it would make any sense to play him if he is not 100%. Waskom plays very physical, and the game is non district this time, so nothing to gain by putting the best player out there with a target on him. (IMO)

With that being said, I hope all of the kids that can go will go. Will be interesting to see how the Wildcats rebound to the fiasco of this past weekend. Best wishes to both programs.

Porter is out for a few more weeks. We might get one two starter back but that is 50/50. We lost another two way starter Friday. I don't know for how long but that is the fourth one so that is 8 starters missing. We are not the same team. But our boys will come out swinging.

Porter is out for a few more weeks. We might get one two starter back but that is 50/50. We lost another two way starter Friday. I don't know for how long but that is the fourth one so that is 8 starters missing. We are not the same team. But our boys will come out swinging.

I am sure they will. I hate that y'all have so many starters out. I hope they get healthy soon, and there was nothing too serious.

Pewits still has a lot of size. The line is big.

According to your previous post on Marcalas Johnson's stats, big dont catch fast very well.

All the kids have to get in football "game' shape. I expect Waskom to be in better shape next week. Hate to see PP so beat up, but at least it is early, so hopefully they can get healthy in time for playoffs.

According to your previous post on Marcalas Johnson's stats, big dont catch fast very well.

All the kids have to get in football "game' shape. I expect Waskom to be in better shape next week. Hate to see PP so beat up, but at least it is early, so hopefully they can get healthy in time for playoffs.

nope.

Y'all run a different style offense than we do too.

Its disappointing to me that PP is so beat up with injuries. I got alot of respect for that teams abilities and it would have been a good measuring stick to see how good district 8's top teams are. An the same for district 7 with PP and HS playing some common opponents.

i felt the same.