Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Porter is out for a few more weeks. We might get one two starter back but that is 50/50. We lost another two way starter Friday. I don't know for how long but that is the fourth one so that is 8 starters missing. We are not the same team. But our boys will come out swinging.

Hopefully you will get them back by district play, it not how you start, it's how you finish, good luck.

Good news from the Waskom camp. No injuries and KJ will be 100%

I hope so, because he was sure hobbling at the end of the game. I think every time he took off on a sprint late he cramped up. As I said earlier. last year they didn't have to play a full 4 quarters until the ND game.

Not his hammy. It is his back. So coaches not taking any chances. He is getting much better. I bet he is back after this week in a limited role. Wouldn't shock me to see him suited up Friday but not play. But then again he will probably be in street clothes just to avoid the temptation. Don't worry we will be fine come District and playoff time. This is giving the young boys an opportunity to step up. Last Friday was a rude awakening for them. I bet the line does a better job this week or they will be replaced by someone who wants it more.

Not his hammy. It is his back. So coaches not taking any chances. He is getting much better. I bet he is back after this week in a limited role. Wouldn't shock me to see him suited up Friday but not play. But then again he will probably be in street clothes just to avoid the temptation. Don't worry we will be fine come District and playoff time. This is giving the young boys an opportunity to step up. Last Friday was a rude awakening for them. I bet the line does a better job this week or they will be replaced by someone who wants it more.

He is a important part of your team, I understand the temptation to play.