Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

I was told KJ had some sort of small cartalidge or meniscus tear in his knee. He can play but it hurts to extend it fully.

I was told the same thing. I wouldn't play him. But Waskom isn't the same team without him. Waskom Falling to 0-2?? lol....mmmmmm

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told the same thing. I wouldn't play him. But Waskom isn't the same team without him. Waskom Falling to 0-2?? lol....mmmmmm

KJ doesn't have to play to win this game. We still have 4 rb's without him. No doubt he is our best rb. That being said it came out of his mouth that he was cramping and will be 100% Friday. Oh and jj keep dreaming.

JJ has brought it to my attention he thinks Waskom may be 0-2 after this week. JJ has to be one the biggest dreamers on smoaky. No disrespect to PP but Waskom will have this game wrapped up at the half.

you putting words in my mouth....not wize to publically get called a lie.....just saying.......

JJ has brought it to my attention he thinks Waskom may be 0-2 after this week. JJ has to be one the biggest dreamers on smoaky. No disrespect to PP but Waskom will have this game wrapped up at the half.

And that's when you get beat.

And that's when you get beat.

Really? If you get your players back it will be a game. If not then it won't be. Arp, EF, and PP think that because Waskom lost to center who was young last year and still played Tatum to 17-0 that waskom isn't good? I am not going to post again until after the game Friday. If Waskom loses I won't post for the rest of the year. That being said.... talk to you guys Friday night.

Really? If you get your players back it will be a game. If not then it won't be. Arp, EF, and PP think that because Waskom lost to center who was young last year and still played Tatum to 17-0 that waskom isn't good? I am not going to post again until after the game Friday. If Waskom loses I won't post for the rest of the year. That being said.... talk to you guys Friday night.

I agree. I kept saying center was a handful. It's hard to beat a second round playoff team from two classifications above that is better this year than last year. Waskoms defense still may be best in our classification and their offense will get back on track. I will say when y'all get matched athletically y'all appear to be a little different team.

Arp was Tatum 13- Arp 6 last year with 1:23 left to play...So .......just saying we were super young last year....lol....we are young this year too...only 11 sr's

Someone PLEASE throw some water on JJ and wake him up!!

Someone PLEASE throw some water on JJ and wake him up!!

Better yet, never mind, let him sleep.

JJ what are u cooking ?? Is that horseshoes and cats tails??? Haha

you know this....man.....I'm having fun poking at these dudes.....just wait till next week when Waskom get a Win this week.....oh lordy theyll be studdering they are gonna be ta ta talking s s s so fast.....lol.....And oh man ....you think that's gonna be something wait till we play Franklin hahahaha.....let Franklin beat Arp and ooooooowwwweeeeee it's gonna be on like donkey kong between me and them till Oct. 10th..Let Arp beat Franklin and they'll be shaking in those boots like they are now...I' ready!

you know this....man.....I'm having fun poking at these dudes.....just wait till next week when Waskom get a Win this week.....oh lordy theyll be studdering they are gonna be ta ta talking s s s so fast.....lol.....And oh man ....you think that's gonna be something wait till we play Franklin hahahaha.....let Franklin beat Arp and ooooooowwwweeeeee it's gonna be on like donkey kong between me and them till Oct. 10th..Let Arp beat Franklin and they'll be shaking in those boots like they are now...I' ready!

Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much.