Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ok JJ, you keep me entertained and that's good.

honestly....it's all in good fun.....I'm sure I'll get served some crow for something eventually....But right now I'm just messing around with yall....really can't serve me crow cause well ....I picked yal to win by a pretty good margin due to PP injuries ......yep I found the loop hole....

I don't know what's more entertaining him talking or ETFF stroking his ego.

what ego?????? hmmmmmmmmm....now that's an interesting statement..

you know this....man.....I'm having fun poking at these dudes.....just wait till next week when Waskom get a Win this week.....oh lordy theyll be studdering they are gonna be ta ta talking s s s so fast.....lol.....And oh man ....you think that's gonna be something wait till we play Franklin hahahaha.....let Franklin beat Arp and ooooooowwwweeeeee it's gonna be on like donkey kong between me and them till Oct. 10th..Let Arp beat Franklin and they'll be shaking in those boots like they are now...I' ready!

I can't wait til arp and waskom play! Lol I love reading all this! Lol

awesome CC09.....smoaky will have to replace it's server that week....

I'm ready for it man! I know all about arp and what yall got over there this year! Haha there's gonna be a few that doubt yall and run that mouth! Nobody is giving corrigan any credit this year but oh well..

As coach Armstrong from corrigan says just let em talk ..

When we get on the field we'll let our riddell do the talking .. lol

I'm ready for it man! I know all about arp and what yall got over there this year! Haha there's gonna be a few that doubt yall and run that mouth! Nobody is giving corrigan any credit this year but oh well..

As coach Armstrong from corrigan says just let em talk ..

When we get on the field we'll let our riddell do the talking .. lol

I know we aren't over looking those Bulldawgs....they come to play!

I know we aren't over looking those Bulldawgs....they come to play!

I was really hoping yall would've won state I believe it was in 09. Yall played kirbyville in lufkin and was making a drive down the field like I'll never forget! But ended with a interception with just seconds left.. yall had one heck of a running back that year man!

I don't know what's more entertaining him talking or ETFF stroking his ego.

Yeah im JJs side kick. You know we all have that one buddy who sits over in the corner with u--- Saying " You aint got to put up with that, you got this dawg, ur the man, they cant handle you, your a BEAST, they are just punk$ !!!!" Then you stand up and call everyone in the bar outside and you look around and you cant find ETFF no where !!!!! He stayed inside drinking beer because he didnt see you walk outside with all those dudes. Hahaha

I expect both teams to come into that one with one loss each. And if Arp is still unbeaten, won't matter. Too much noise will be made for Waskom to be anything but prepared for that game.

it will most definitely be a good game! I look for waskom to play with a chip on their shoulders now' since they lost to a very good center team. Which will make them even more tougher! Both teams will fight hard in this one and then one team will run away with it late in the game. Whoever wants it bad enough

I expect both teams to come into that one with one loss each. And if Arp is still unbeaten, won't matter. Too much noise will be made for Waskom to be anything but prepared for that game.

I do too. Im not picking against Arp next week but its gonna be tough to win in Franklin much less against Franklin....those boys look dang good. I'm going to watch them Friday night against Maddisonville

If 4 go, Waskom, Arp, Frankston and ? you might get to be EF fan an extra week. WR might not agree on that though.

Its tough to tell this early in the season what kinda team anyone has because you dont know how good the team your playing is either. Jefferson will be a good measuring stick for EF since they just played ND. Its like Mineola, i dont know if we just had a slug fest with a real good team that goes 8-2 from here on out or if they go 2-8.