Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

Its tough to tell this early in the season what kinda team anyone has because you dont know how good the team your playing is either. Jefferson will be a good measuring stick for EF since they just played ND. Its like Mineola, i dont know if we just had a slug fest with a real good team that goes 8-2 from here on out or if they go 2-8.

EF makes the playoffs this year and is competitive against Waskom, Arp, and Frankston barring injuries or turnovers may even win one or two of those games.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its tough to tell this early in the season what kinda team anyone has because you dont know how good the team your playing is either. Jefferson will be a good measuring stick for EF since they just played ND. Its like Mineola, i dont know if we just had a slug fest with a real good team that goes 8-2 from here on out or if they go 2-8.

I always thought Mineola was an enigma. Great little town, mainstreet city designation and all. School programs aside from some tennis success was never that great. Hear they got some good athletes now, so maybe EF will do alright.

Of course with the Waskom rivalry, yall wont get any slack from them unless it is is a complete runaway like last year. Hope it isn't that bad again.

I know we aren't over looking those Bulldawgs....they come to play!

JJ I was just thinking -- you have posted more since you hit the 10k mark a little while back, than I have since I got back on Smoaky a couple years ago. I am picturing you sitting in a trailer on a location with nothing to do all day after daily reports are done, and then you live on Smoaky. I might of done that too, if we had had computers and Smoaky - and cell phones!

JJ I was just thinking -- you have posted more since you hit the 10k mark a little while back, than I have since I got back on Smoaky a couple years ago. I am picturing you sitting in a trailer on a location with nothing to do all day after daily reports are done, and then you live on Smoaky. I might of done that too, if we had had computers and Smoaky - and cell phones!

yep. Keeps me awake.

It does indeed Wild74. JJ and I use to go at it for weeks. Now it's just the plain ole truth. No needing to bash each other in when we both know who has what. I'll be on Waskom's side most of the night. Come down before the game or during half time.

I will see you there

Really? If you get your players back it will be a game. If not then it won't be. Arp, EF, and PP think that because Waskom lost to center who was young last year and still played Tatum to 17-0 that waskom isn't good? I am not going to post again until after the game Friday. If Waskom loses I won't post for the rest of the year. That being said.... talk to you guys Friday night.

I'M a Brahma fan, and i know better than to think that. Waskom is probably a little tougher after last week. no underestimating here. all respect.

I think both teams are going to show up with a chip on their shoulder. Neither played as well as they are capable of playing last week. Our injuries and yalls talent says it ought to be a win by Waskom, perhaps even by a wide margin.

Just don't see that happening. Ought to be a helluva game.

I got faith in the boys.

I think both teams are going to show up with a chip on their shoulder. Neither played as well as they are capable of playing last week. Our injuries and yalls talent says it ought to be a win by Waskom, perhaps even by a wide margin.

Just don't see that happening. Ought to be a helluva game.

I got faith in the boys.

Get em Bulls....Good luck to both hoping for an injury free game!