Waskom vs Pewit

Tiger1995

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good game Waskom. Looking forward to seeing how far you guys can go. We've seen two teams in a row that I think can go all of the way.

Pewitt lost another two way starter tonight in #15 Slatton. We played the game tonight with only one starter in the defensive backfield and the offensive as well.

Jamal way to man up tonight. You took one or should I say about 40 for the team tonight.

Young boys you played better tonight. Keep your heads up.

Line you better shape up or some of these other guys are going to step up.

Drew way to keep plugging. I hope most of you guys realize he is our third option at QB and hadn't taken a snap since his sophomore year.

Good to see Cutter out there even if it was limited.

How is it your 300th? Smoaky's historical section only has you at 292 before the season began.

BY DECADES W- L- T P-C-S

1931-32 0- 4- 0 0- 0- 0

1940-49 -------- -------

1957-59 11-18-0 1- 1- 0

1960-69 55-39-7 2- 2- 0

1970-79 67-37-2 5- 5- 0

1980-89 52-48-4 5- 4- 0

1990-99 51-50-1 1- 0- 0

2000-09 34-66-0 0- 0- 0

2010-19 22-23-0 1- 1- 0

TOTAL: 292-285-14 15-13- 0

Undefeated Seasons: 3 (1972, 1980, 1987)

Winless Seasons: 4 (1958, 1971, 1999, 2009, 2012*)

*Includes 7 forfeits

Last District Championship: 2013

Last Playoff Appearance: 2013

Playoff Record: 9-15-0

Wild74 was able to verify wins during the 40's that were unaccounted for. Still like 4 or 5 games that cannot find anything on.

Good game Waskom. Looking forward to seeing how far you guys can go. We've seen two teams in a row that I think can go all of the way.

Pewitt lost another two way starter tonight in #15 Slatton. We played the game tonight with only one starter in the defensive backfield and the offensive as well.

Jamal way to man up tonight. You took one or should I say about 40 for the team tonight.

Drew way to keep plugging. I hope most of you guys realize he is our third option at QB and hadn't taken a snap since his sophomore year.

Who was #24, he was a horse tonight. He always got up and was ready for the next hand off. PP your young men played hard. My hats are off to you.

Hope the kid makes a speedy recovery.

• 1 month later...

Since its the Waskom Wildcats im sure they will show it live on ESPN !!! Haha. Im sorry i couldnt hold that one back.

I know this is a dead thread, but when I heard the news, I remembered this comment. Was spoken in jest, but alas, ESPN WAS in WASKOM TODAY DOING INTERVIEWS WITH KEVIN AND JUNEBUG JOHNSON. ETFF spoke wisdom beyond his capability to know it! ^_^