Kilgore vs Corpus Christi Flour Bluff (Saturday 9/6)

Vernon

Kilgore travels to Galena Park to face Corpus Christi Flour Bluff at 6 pm on Saturday 9/6. Does anyone know anything about Flour Bluff? I saw where their enrollment is about twice the size of Kilgore's. Kilgore comes off of a tough loss to Nac, but not knowing anything about Flour Bluff it's hard to predict whether or not Kilgore rights the ship this week or not.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that like it bad thing your not still sore over them lol.

Why would I be sore? We gave them all they could handle .. Lil ole Kaufman came to their backyard and pushed em all night .. Y'all called it "the football gods" you just got out hustled LOL district of doom ... Funny stuff - you east texas boys crack me up more every time you open your mouth

Well first of all Gainesville isn't a bad team probably would have hung half a hundred on you boys. And secondly I can talk all I want about my team. You Kilgore boys prove that every day with your posts .. Lighten up buddy , you'll get your shot ... Maybe

Hahaha! Gainesville already knows about Kilgore end of that story.

Hell Gladewater beat Gainesville last yr and they were a lot better and your mighty kitty's couldn't even beat them when their bad. I'm not worried about non district gms those gms don't get you in the playoffs they are just preparing us for district. Kilgore can go 0-10 and I bet they still would beat Kaufman hands down!

Hell Gladewater beat Gainesville last yr and they were a lot better and your mighty kitty's couldn't even beat them when their bad. I'm not worried about non district gms those gms don't get you in the playoffs they are just preparing us for district. Kilgore can go 0-10 and I bet they still would beat Kaufman hands down!

We need to stop picking on marinedud55. He gets his feelings hurt pretty easy, and pouts about it. So lets be PC about this and try to encourage sensitivity to others for his sake. He won't even get on here anymore. Bless his heart

Why would I be sore? We gave them all they could handle .. Lil ole Kaufman came to their backyard and pushed em all night .. Y'all called it "the football gods" you just got out hustled LOL district of doom ... Funny stuff - you east texas boys crack me up more every time you open your mouth

Hustle...

20 4th down Hail Mary conversions...

We must disagree on a name for it.

Every dog has it's day. Yet the Dogs still came away with the win.

Kaufman wouldn't have made the playoffs in our district last year...

Switching topics back to Kilgore vs Flour Bluff...

As long as our secondary can put together a performance that is not too bad I believe, after reviewing all info at my disposal, we will win. Maybe 28-24. Could be a touchdown more for both sides. I truly believe spread teams can need quite prepare for the physicality of the 21 personnel that Kilgore brings. I have seen it happen more times than not. Lets go boys let's get this thing rolling.

We need to stop picking on marinedud55. He gets his feelings hurt pretty easy, and pouts about it. So lets be PC about this and try to encourage sensitivity to others for his sake. He won't even get on here anymore. Bless his heart

Now now young coach my feelings are nothurt at all . Talk all the trash you want it's ok just been out of town .. I'm to old to get feelings hurt over a high school football forum . Y'all go get you beating in CC , we'll go take care of Fairfield etc. High school football gotta love it!!

( only thing is this marine dud thing - got 2 sons in the CORP pretty proud of them that's why I use MARINEDAD so if you could lay off that I would appreciate it ) anything else bud lay it on me I'll be here

We'll if non district games don't count why you keep bringing them up . Hope to see your kilpups in the playoffs