Week 3: Gilmer vs Tatum

headhunter02

137 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one you must..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for agreeing I am right! I guess if I was a GW fan i would be bitter also. Being so close to Tatum and Gilmer and losing to them so much you have a right to Hate!

Dude I was talking about gilmer, ya gilmer has had our number for awhile. But Tatum in the other hand, you might wanna check the record book...

Let me start by saying that I respect both Gilmer & Tatum alot!

But after watching both teams on film IMHO Tatum looks really good, but Gilmer looks better the only way I see Gilmer getting beat besides looking over an opponent is someone with a superior D-line who can rush 3 and still get pressure on Carter. I believe that Tatum will score 28+ but Gilmer will score more!

But after watching both teams on film IMHO Tatum looks really good, but Gilmer looks better the only way I see Gilmer getting beat besides looking over an opponent is someone with a superior D-line who can rush 3 and still get pressure on Carter. I believe that Tatum will score 28+ but Gilmer will score more!

I could be absolutely wrong tho!

I could be absolutely wrong tho!

Good stuff.

I have to give a tip to that Black Flag Defense. Gilmer has a way of making an offense change their game plan during the game and then they crush you. If teams would stick to what works they may have a chance. I am a fan of good gameplay and coaching. I hate excuses and we could have. Those guys come out and play their game and you either beat them or get rolled over. Awesome program....