1. 1. Pick one you must..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world you on oldman?

How's the 7th grade? lol

Serious question.

Ain't on nothin Young gun, but the good life. Unless tellin' ya to learn to take a compliment about yer Eaglettes and clear sinuses and a longer life bothers you,,, and come to think about it, hey that's a part of the good life too. I'm kinda enjoyin it. But actually you Tatum folks are kinda boring today,, so I think I'll go do something constructive.

Ain't on nothin Young gun, but the good life. Unless tellin' ya to learn to take a compliment about yer Eaglettes and clear sinuses and a longer life bothers you,,, and come to think about it, hey that's a part of the good life too. I'm kinda enjoyin it. But actually you Tatum folks are kinda boring today,, so I think I'll go do something constructive.

It is boring.. That's why I was messing with you.

Eaglettes are actually pretty good. Got a new instructor.. Former Kilgore Rangerette and was few spots away from being a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.

I have not seen them play, But Eagleborn, I guarantee you they are probably good too!

Prolly been practicing since the 1st grade huh?

lol

Hope they are real good so some of our fans will stay during halftime. The last 2 games have been boring!

Odds are the army of buckeyes or whatever y'all go by now will stay for the whole game.

The buckeyes are actually playing a good team. Interesting concept.