Week 3: Gilmer vs Tatum

headhunter02

137 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one you must..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Tatum could very well pull this one off ....

Tatum is capable of it. Mistake most of Gilmer's opponents is when Gilmer scores so quick they try to score quick with them. Game plan goes out the window.

Pick up first downs. Keep Gilmer's offense off the field.

Let them be Oregon and you try your best to be Stanford.

Tatum is capable of it. Mistake most of Gilmer's opponents is when Gilmer scores so quick they try to score quick with them. Game plan goes out the window.

Pick up first downs. Keep Gilmer's offense off the field.

Let them be Oregon and you try your best to be Stanford.

But y'all offense isn't a grind it out eat up clock, is it?

But y'all offense isn't a grind it out eat up clock, is it?

Don't know. Was able to do that some against Newton. Mixed in with with the big play.

I think they will be less likely to rely on the big play this season last compared to the past couple of seasons.

I'm sure with all the great facilities you guys have, their will be some temporary seating, in the endzone or somewhere, no way does that visitors side hold all the tator farmers that are coming! Dont think the rain, will slow them down, either, most of these Buck fans, will set thru, sleet and snow!

I'm sure with all the great facilities you guys have, their will be some temporary seating, in the endzone or somewhere, no way does that visitors side hold all the tator farmers that are coming! Dont think the rain, will slow them down, either, most of these Buck fans, will set thru, sleet and snow!

It's not Tatum's problem that there might not be enough room on the visitor side.

That's the whole thing about home field and what not.

I keep hearing about 2010. Can anyone elaborate on what happen that game. I know gilmer was pretty good that year and won state. Or was that 09. Any info would be nice just so I can keep up.

You hear about it because that's Tatum's only win against gilmer since 2000...

The second half in 2009 Tatum figured out they can run right at Gilmer...but it was to late that game, Gilmer had already jumped out to a big lead.

Tatum went to the bull in 2010 in the second half and gilmer had no answer. No bull was ran in 2011...

I hope y'all enjoy having a band on each side of you.

I keep hearing about 2010. Can anyone elaborate on what happen that game. I know gilmer was pretty good that year and won state. Or was that 09. Any info would be nice just so I can keep up.

Gilmer went 9-4 in 2010, the only season since '02 that the Buckeyes haven't won at least 10 games. They had a big problem that year with turnovers. They had 5 in the game against Tatum, and lost 41-46. That was a very good Tatum team that year.

Gilmer went 9-4 in 2010, the only season since '02 that the Buckeyes haven't won at least 10 games. They had a big problem that year with turnovers. They had 5 in the game against Tatum, and lost 41-46. That was a very good Tatum team that year.

and Tatum had four.

and Tatum had four.

It was contagious that year, and it wasn't just against Tatum. The 2010 team had more turnovers than any other team I've seen in the Traylor era. Gilmer had no answer for Tatum's speed that year. B.J. Allen (I believe) was a beast. This year Gilmer is much faster as a team. If Gilmer can shore up against the run, I think Tatum will have a lot of trouble in this game. If they can't, it'll be game on.

one more day and around 10 we will see you bucknuts going home with your tails between your legs

live and learn

"live and learn", huh? Good luck with that prediction. If we did lose, which I don't think we will, I'll definitely come back and give props to your Eagles. Will you do the same?

lol, i have actually felt bad about it before. They have too much pride in their team not to take it usually. Daingerfield people are the easiest

You know why Tatum and Dangerfield folks are so easy , they play the hand thats dealt to them, they have pride in the home grown team and play by the rules....... They Don;t bring on D1 propects their senior year or have a child thats play the position forever and waiting for his number to be called only to tell him you playing third fiddle this year we got a Qb coming from South Texas .....and a backup QB/WR. SO you are playing mopup this year ie Pine Tree second half..... Shall I continue tatorhead........

Go Hard Tatum and Dangerfield !!!!!!!!!