Week 3: Gilmer vs Tatum

headhunter02

137 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one you must..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been clown week on here. Really fun reading all the cutesy comments from all the comedians from Tatum! You guys crack me up. I wish us Buckeye fans could hang with you guys in that department. I almost matched ya'll today though,, I had a colonoscopy in Tyler. I actually laughed out loud when I woke up.

This has been clown week on here. Really fun reading all the cutesy comments from all the comedians from Tatum! You guys crack me up. I wish us Buckeye fans could hang with you guys in that department. I almost matched ya'll today though,, I had a colonoscopy in Tyler. I actually laughed out loud when I woke up.

That sort of thing makes you giggle huh?

Pine tree qb was a good running qb and like i said before gilmer has a great team exept one thing and that's the defensive line.they got the kinks out of their special teams though.tatum qb annd backs should have a field day with this defensive line.

Ummm... I wouldn't blame all that on the defensive line. It's more of a front 7 thang.

Pine tree qb was a good running qb and like i said before gilmer has a great team exept one thing and that's the defensive line.they got the kinks out of their special teams though.tatum qb annd backs should have a field day with this defensive line.

Double dog dare you

How'd tatum do tonight?

From all accounts didn't turn out too good.

Most went to see Gilmer and PT didn't give much competition.

Could have gone to see GH2O but glad they didn't because that was a blow out

Could have gone to see Atlanta but Didn't want to see Hennoson that was too scared to play Tatum; but are going to play a team a division lower than Tatum