Week 3: Gilmer vs Tatum

headhunter02

137 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one you must..

Who said anything about Winnsboro. Hey EAGLEBORN, I CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX NOT LIKE SOME ONE else I KNOW.

Carry on Folks. I guess a woman's opinion does not matter much in here.

I guess I will go watch HGTV or the Cooking channel since that is what we women are suppose to do.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about Winnsboro. Hey EAGLEBORN, I CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX NOT LIKE SOME ONE else I KNOW.

I guess I will go watch HGTV or the Cooking channel since that is what we women are suppose to do.

Don't you have some volleyball to go watch?

Awww, dont mind these old #### from Coal Town USA, they dont like anyone picking against the Whiteheaded buzzards they call eagles,,,Its nearly the 10th of the month and they prolly aint got their Lignite royalty check yet, and their getn low on poladent and depenz! They prolly need to save alittle bit this week for some tissue, their gonna need a supersize box this friday nite!

Awww, dont mind these old #### from Coal Town USA, they dont like anyone picking against the Whiteheaded buzzards they call eagles,,,Its nearly the 10th of the month and they prolly aint got their Lignite royalty check yet, and their getn low on poladent and depenz! They prolly need to save alittle bit this week for some tissue, their gonna need a supersize box this friday nite!

Be careful GTown do I need to talk about C. Trace community of Gilmer where all inhabitants have a single tooth and have

daddy-uncle-son-cousin-brother all on the same family tree does goes straight up and has no BRANCHES HuH ???? don't get me started >>>>>>>

I thought this thread was about football .....

If I'm not mistaken, every time this Tatum team played this Buckeye team growing up, Tatum won, 7th grade through JV. Only difference is that Gilmer has Lynch now. I hope he's protecting his arm. Breaking it three times makes the bones weak. I wish no I'll will on the kid, but one of his coaches last year told me that the arm worried them.

If I'm not mistaken, every time this Tatum team played this Buckeye team growing up, Tatum won, 7th grade through JV. Only difference is that Gilmer has Lynch now. I hope he's protecting his arm. Breaking it three times makes the bones weak. I wish no I'll will on the kid, but one of his coaches last year told me that the arm worried them.

He's fine. The orthopedic doctor had no such concerns. As a matter of fact, doctor said it actually makes it stronger.

Wow! that's impressive! I bet your little eagles won the super bowl and national championship as well. lol

Lol. Real easy to say Gilmer wins since they are the favorite.

Truth is, only a few on this topic have seen both play.

It's not going to be as easy as some of you think.

Gilmers weakness' play into Tatum's strengths.

Gilmer may very well win. I think what, 1 Tatum person predicted a Tatum win.........

Carry on with the nonsense.

If you think anyone from Gilmer thinks this is going to be an "easy" game,, readjust your thinking. If anyone from Gilmer is posting on here they think it will be easy, then they are just trying to get a rise out of someone. I think that anyone who spends any time on this thread, for very long , and has "ANY" idea about what a football game is,, if they know just a little bit about these two teams, and their history,, then they should know the chances of "either" of "these two teams" making this game look easy is probably around a 10% probability. There is a possibility, that this game could swing either way. Gilmer may very well win this game by two or three scores,, but it could be a possibility that Tatum could do the same thing. My best guess is somewhere in that point spectrum. It sets up to be one of those really good games. There is,, that 10% chance that one may blow the other out,, but hey, 10% is 10%. And I would be highly surprised if either team did that. No matter who wins, and by how much, I just hope both teams come out of this one healthy, I hope both teams play well, I hope Gilmer is luckier than Tatum if they need luck, if not I hope we beat the breaks off the Eagles. :lol: I want to see our boys do their best. That is all you can ask. I hope the game is not disputed by bad officiating, and hope it's not a sloppy one. Just a good clean hard fought slobberknocker of a football game. It's Friday night football in E. Texas,, it don't get any better than that.