Week 3: Gilmer vs Tatum

headhunter02

137 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one you must..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to watch Gilmer play against PT and was what I expected. Gilmer had a bunch of personal fouls.

GTownballer was at the game yelling as usual.

10609520_807062389346159_647187967273821

Not many of you may be knowledgeble of the many things that Gilmer is famous for. Sweet taters are not the only thing that we are famous for. One of them being that Gilmer is where the first toothbrush was invented. If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a TEETHBRUSH. We may even have the original toothbrush in our museum if you would like to stop by some time and try it out.

Can't count coaches from Gilmer as being on the sideline. We all know the AD at Gilmer sets a lawn chair up on the hash mark during the game.

You aint getting him in no lawnchair, he runs a 4.4 forty, and squats 650, and is as hyper as a 3 year old, that just ate a extra large bag of skittles,,now for the little round man AD ya'll got, he needs to put down the double extra glazed donuts, I witnessed him climbing the (to dang high) bleachers at Pine Tree Stadium, he was huffin and puffin trying to get to the top, thought i was gonna need my wife's tazer, to give him a little kick start, so he could make it to the top, I felt bad for him, coach of the fastest team, in the galaxy, and poor guy cant even bend over to tie his own shoes!

Let's play a game, you name the kids that moved to Tatum and are Varsity starters and we'll name the kids that moved to Gilmer and got an automatic start on Varsity. Game? lol

Sure when you name one that wasnt an approved transfer, that started on varsity for Gilmer, look some of you are using these kids names like they are adults, this smoakey thing, is for us nuckle heads, but understand these kids read this stuff, ownestly we dont care if you get transfers or not, nor should anybody, they are just kids, and some have bad situations, and need to get out of it, some parents break up, and the kid cant decide who to live with, but again people they are just kids, and one of these kids, that keeps getting his name brought up, lost his best friend/brother, during Xmas during a pick up basketball game, literally watched him expire, and couldnt do anything about it, and both have lived in this community most of their lives, I just ask that everyone have respect for these kids, and keep the smack about who's gonna kick the other's butt! Coaches are open game lol. but i prefer to keep the kids names out of it, unless its something positive, because as all of us know, alot of these kids dont have alot of positives other than football and if you wanna bash this post, get after it!

Went to watch Gilmer play against PT and was what I expected. Gilmer had a bunch of personal fouls.

GTownballer was at the game yelling as usual.

10609520_807062389346159_647187967273821

Well dang thought i was in coggnitttooooo,,, I were'nt flyin my colors, you White headed buzzards are like tha paparatzi! Yawl know Gilmer better'n Gilmer!

Sure when you name one that wasnt an approved transfer, that started on varsity for Gilmer, look some of you are using these kids names like they are adults, this smoakey thing, is for us nuckle heads, but understand these kids read this stuff, ownestly we dont care if you get transfers or not, nor should anybody, they are just kids, and some have bad situations, and need to get out of it, some parents break up, and the kid cant decide who to live with, but again people they are just kids, and one of these kids, that keeps getting his name brought up, lost his best friend/brother, during Xmas during a pick up basketball game, literally watched him expire, and couldnt do anything about it, and both have lived in this community most of their lives, I just ask that everyone have respect for these kids, and keep the smack about who's gonna kick the other's butt! Coaches are open game lol. but i prefer to keep the kids names out of it, unless its something positive, because as all of us know, alot of these kids dont have alot of positives other than football and if you wanna bash this post, get after it!

Why so defensive? Couldn't come up with a name? lol

Just out of curiosity........Did Gilmer even cause a fumble against LE? They put the ball on the ground a dozen times and everyone of them were self inflicted it seems.

mostly self inflicted plus the bad snaps which weve already cleaned up we still played a little sloppy Friday for the first quarter

Honestly our kids weren't ready to play the first game of the season in Tyler under the big lights they honestly looked like they had stage fright.

Just out of curiosity........Did Gilmer even cause a fumble against LE? They put the ball on the ground a dozen times and everyone of them were self inflicted it seems.

Why heck nawh, according to all the White headed Buzzard onlookers we couldnt cause a fumble, or beat the 1923 Beckville Buggers, LE lost all them fumbles and scored all our points, ya'll aint gotta thing to worry about! I just hope we got enough sense to get off the bus!

Yo memory deceives you BRO, I have served you crow way MO times than you have served me.., and got a feeln you about to get another big old mouthfull come saturday morn'n! BRO! hahaha!

Show yo right. Because the only thing he's said is Tatum would win.

.....wait