Daingerfields new role..........UNDERDOG !

Crankshaft

Who is we? You obviously have nothing good to say about daingerfield, so what are you traveling so for?

+10000000000

Stay home with the negativity, no one cares how you feel.

+1000000000000000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Nation

Each team will have their down years and then bounce back. This may be your year to do that. Be proud of your accomplishments in the past and do not focus so much on this year.

I wish that Winnsboro had 1/1000 th the success that you Tiger nation has had.

I look forward to our matchup later this season.

Hold you heads high and go and support the boys. They are doing the best that they can.

I can hear "The Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background right now. God, I hate that song. Lol :)

+1

Bull Shitsky

Them tigers are laying low fixing to cut some bodies throat. Don't feel sorry for them. They will put a rooot in you. LOL

You are the wise sage Oleman.

I've seen everyone of them beginning in '68. They do not pass out the trophies we want for 14 more games. Never ask you your record in the middle of the field in Arlington. History has proven no program recovers faster.

Just a little food for thought, At the begining and up until the very end of last season. The VAST majority of fans Had my Team down as washed up , too old, too many young inexperiaced unproven players and not athletic enough, No true star or leader on team. not healthy enough,when they won, the other team was having a bad game or they had just gotten lucky. ETC. ETC. ETC...... The funny thing is though, By midway through the Finals their Band wagon BLOWED OUT ALL FOUR WHEELS and they had to rent a Burlington Northern West bound Freight to carry all them new found Tuba players...Pundits even crawled in the caboose...................................Go Spurs !............................................OH ya, POPS laughed at nay sayers the whole way to the Gold and never had a inkling of a doubt what a team effort could accomplish and effectivly conveyed his message to his team and the World... And the Moral of the story.........The only one left crying on the big stage was the 'Superstar' Lebron and his 'Super' Star loaded squad............just sayin ! :coolio:

I'm down with you JJ. I stay til the end, win or lose. And your right;it ain't the end of the world. Only one thing that matters in this world and I believe you believe the same thing.

Yes sir I do!!!! Alot of that's what pride and programs are really all about...Championships are freakin Awesome...atleast that's what I hear lol...but raising men and women and instilling good pride in them can make a difference in a street rat and a successful business man...Good luck Tigers yall got jj's support this year!

Yes sir I do!!!! Alot of that's what pride and programs are really all about...Championships are freakin Awesome...atleast that's what I hear lol...but raising men and women and instilling good pride in them can make a difference in a street rat and a successful business man...Good luck Tigers yall got jj's support this year!

JJ

Kick um while they are down. As mentioned eariler they will put a #### in you and your team given half a chance. Lol

JJ

Kick um while they are down. As mentioned eariler they will put a #### in you and your team given half a chance. Lol

nah....theyve done to Arp lots of times...But mostly it wasnt the guys still hanging around..Its those bandwagon hoppers that come running on here like Jake Brake...Don't ever see him till DF is winning...No support...no good luck...not even a hey this ####...Guess He is keeping tied down in Troup though with a handful of a season going on right now.

I'm sure your fans are ecstatic for their win over Daingerfield and well as should be expected. I little correction to your papers write up though. It was NOT a regular season win, Perhaps it was your greatest Victory in your schools history as reported by your paper, It was a non-District victory.Hopefully thet a got a ribbon or a certificate of achievment.

Athens paper is not our schools paper they report on us as an after thought and do a poor job usually of it

Our coaches comments more along those close to the programs thoughts

Hey coach no big deal to us, I just thought Mikev14x would have done his reading homework and fact checks before he throwed out food for thought..

Where are the kids ,????? Freshmen starting that's crazy. Not the tiger pride I remember even the nerds played football.

Loss of jobs equals a declining enrollment. And then you get this potential devastating news today....the district's number 1 taxpayer......

One of Welshs three smokestacks already is schedule for retirement, Bond said, but all three there and all three at the coal-burning Pirkey Plant, south of Hallsville, will be shuttered under the new rule.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/local/utilities-warn-of-plant-closures-with-proposed-epa-air-rules/article_b792305a-b8b4-5184-aa43-afdec3189ef5.html

Hey coach no big deal to us, I just thought Mikev14x would have done his reading homework and fact checks before he throwed out food for thought..

Mikev didnt write the article just came across it. Food for thought was stats and score and you choose to look at district and non district. You boys talked so much #### all last year and this year leading up to the game. Now sit down and eat your crow like a good little tiger cub.