Ron Washington Out

bossman1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you contact them please turn yourself in for cursing. Also since your so quick to point out how a person doesn't know you you might need to remember you don't know them either. Hurts when shoe gets on the other foot. You seem a little, what is your phrase....

I do know rat and his baseball background and I do know he would be one of top 5% for baseball knowledge in our state. Yes he is that good and I can freely admit he knows way more than me.

What for damn? You do realize that's not a banned word? And I don't try to point out what someone else doesn't know. That would be stupid.... hence why you do it.

Find someone else to troll Internet jr

The game was in the 5 inn, not the 3rd. Looked back the posts. By the ways mods don't say anthing.....tried that after one of the mods posted things I wouldn't want any kids reading. He was said to get banned for 3 days but have proof that he still posted in other sport topics in those three days.

The game was in the 5 inn, not the 3rd. Looked back the posts. By the ways mods don't say anthing.....tried that after one of the mods posted things I wouldn't want any kids reading. He was said to get banned for 3 days but have proof that he still posted in other sport topics in those three days.

I take action when necessary. So I will comment on this thread. Immortal, btex, take your peeing match to the tallest oak tree in Texas and settle it there, not here. Quit trolling each other, quit questioning the mental aptitude of each other, quit being punks! You are both looking like 12 yr olds right now. I apologize to all 12 yr olds offended by this post.

So sexual assault... If he were an NFL coach, he would get 4 games to start next season right?

Quote it

Mav is right..........childish..........leave it as this, It was posted last year. Go back if you want and find it, if you really think it wasn't posted.........when someone says they didn't say it, but next post says he said it was in the 3rd inn not late in the game makes people understand.

I don't have to prove myself, Im not the one that is in question.

Mav is right..........childish..........leave it as this, It was posted last year. Go back if you want and find it, if you really think it wasn't posted.........when someone says they didn't say it, but next post says he said it was in the 3rd inn not late in the game makes people understand.

I don't have to prove myself, Im not the one that is in question.

You are the one making the claim so yeah it is on you.

It was the third

"No I didn't say that smart guy" still trying to get out of that, now you say you said it was the third inn. Put it on someone else.

You're obviously not very bright. No I didn't say anything about bunting "late" in the game as was alleged. I said the comment I made was referring in a game situation in the Third inning. Really man this isn't that hard to understand.

Dude I had left alone changed subject and moved on. You get all hurt because you had three people disagree with you. Like it was above stop calling names etc then you jump out calling people clowns.

No into opinion you do not understand the game of baseball. That is based on many things you have said.

Agreed.

Dude I had left alone changed subject and moved on. You get all hurt because you had three people disagree with you. Like it was above stop calling names etc then you jump out calling people clowns.

No into opinion you do not understand the game of baseball. That is based on many things you have said.

Just stop man. You don't know when to quit.

And there is nothing to disagree with. None of you clowns can quote what you claim because you are all wrong.

X100000000000000000000000000000000

So if you have a beer does it make you an alcoholic?

On the rapist, he has yet to be charged or even officially accused.

I think I would be wrong to call a person a crackhead if it is not known if person is an actual addict and since he was tested once every two weeks for a year and then once every month for another and still subject to random testing at anytime I would have to say he was a person who used it not addicted to it. So if just using something makes you an addict can I refer to others as an alcoholic?

On the rapist part our mods have been very careful that accused needs to be used and as of yet there has been no accusation.

Addicts are always addicts whether they use or not. As far as the last part, you are correct... until he is convicted he can be an "alleged rapist"

All that has happened so far is that he has been accused by a not that credible source. I know that lone star baseball called them credible, but I'm not sure if I believe that, mostly because they are the only ones reporting it. Also, it could just be that the case is completely bogus and they don't want to give it the legs that others want it to have. Either way, a black eye for Ron Washington's life and career, even if it is much ado about nothing

I could really care less what the two Ratboys and btex think. None of y'all can back up anything. Pathetic really

I can back up that you sit close to the Ranger dugout and got Wash autograph and posted a pic of it all proud. You are great at calling people names when u get ur feelings hurt. Idiots clowns crackheads, u have always been a fair weather fan period, that jumped on the bandwagon.