K. Bobcats vs M. Tigers, Trinty River Battle

Bobcat1010

I just hope there is not a HANGOVER as they say for the Tigers after a big win over a storied Dangerfield Team. Kerens will bring everything they have to win this one. Our coaches have to get these kids focused for the Bobcats starting Monday and approach this one just like they did Dangerfield. I think this will be a great game to watch ....there is a lot of PRIDE in both Communities and no matter the outcome I'm sure both teams will leave it all on the field.

And with that said all I have left is GO TIGERS!!!

D.Field is just having a off year, they have a lot of young kids! Kerens on the other hand has a lot of experience which should lead to a great game, I think it will be a defensive game, low scoring!!

DF is still in another class of small school teams. Game shouldn't be close. Different Malakoff teams nowadays...

D.Field is just having a off year, they have a lot of young kids! Kerens on the other hand has a lot of experience which should lead to a great game, I think it will be a defensive game, low scoring!!

Don't be mistaken. Just because Daingerfield may " be young" as you say they are still solid. They have athletes and speed all over the field. Love the enthusiasm and there is no doubt Kerens will show up to play but I think Malakoff will be too much for them. They have the fastest defense I have ever seen and they swarm to the ball. Good luck to Kerens but I think Malakoff's got this one just based on the speed and depth they have on both sides of the ball. This is a rivalry game and just as Kerens will be ready I ASSURE you Malakoff will be.

Got Kerens in a close game 28-21,

Ok I tried being nice and giving Kerens some credit but this is where I have to draw the line. I guess Gladewater and Daylon Mack are having a down season as well because they only beat Dfield 34-13. Malakoff will win by at least 21 points and that is my honest opinion and not the polite one.