K. Bobcats vs M. Tigers, Trinty River Battle

Bobcat1010

So what do you have different from last years team that we beat 40-8? Home field advantage? A freshman running back? LOL I hope your QB is accurate and can throw on the run because he's gonna have Tigers in the backfield all night long. Daingerfield had WAY more speed and depth than ya'll have and had two 6'4" recievers and we sacked their QB 5 times and intercepted him 3. You wanna match our speed with yours? LOL. I'll take that bet every day of the week and twice on Sunday. I understand it's a rivalry and this is all fun and games so I'll play along. LOL. But know this, Malakoff ain't no joke. Good luck to your Bobcats and I hope both teams play a good clean game and stay healthy. I guess we will see Friday night. ;)

I guess Kerens don't have a chance, your really confident!!

So enlighten us. What are we missing? I have no doubt Kerens has a great team and they will come to play and leave it all on the field. I just think Kerens will be out athleted that's all. No disrespect to the Bobcats I just see Malakoff winning, just as you see Kerens winning. But that's why the game is played and decided on the field, not on Smoaky. Once again good luck to you guys and may everyone stay safe and healthy. And yes I am really confident!! LOL

Kerens has a chance anytime a game is played a team has a chance and especially since Kerens has in recent history played the Tigers tougher at home

You predict holding the Tigers offense to 21 lets look at some facts that has not happened since 2008

The worst team in MHS history went 0-10

Recent History

2013 40-8 Malakoff running clock the entire second half it was 33-0 at half

2012 44-36 in Kerens tight game

2011 56-7 in Malakoff running clock