Arp 2-0 @ Franklin 2-0

Tiger1995

who wins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Arp
    • Franklin

Region 2 and Region 3 knock heads early this year. Arp coming off a great win over Hughes Springs 16-14 and Franklin over Maddisonville 59-28. Both teams come in unbeaten. I think we will see another thriller this week. Good luck to both! Of corse I'm taking my Tigers. last time these 2 played Franklin was 13-0 in the 3rd round and Arp beat them 44-0.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a tuff and very competitive game...we scheduled Arp for this reason. We think we have a good team and we wanted good competition to get ready for the playoff run...win or loose both teams will be better for it.

This should be one of the best show downs in the state. I think both these teams are good. I don't think it'll be quite the barn burner you saw last night though. I'm expecting a 32-35 or so game from these 2 teams. Both teams do alot very well. Defensively Arp might have the better between the 2 and Offensively Franklin might have the better bewteen the 2. I'm gonna love seeing how my Arp Tigers matchup to a team I have no doubt is good enough to win state. Good luch this week to yall. Prolly won't be much smack on here except between me and local smoaksters lol....I think both teams proved a lot last night.

Franklin 80

Arp 14

look man we know y'all are folding under the pressure that arp and Hughes spring are better than you but geez. Stop looking completely foolish. We all know y'all gonna go 7-3 on the year and be out in 2. Accept it and enjoy you season and do what everyone else did for y'all last year and be happy for ya east Texas teams. Geez. Kids these days.

look man we know y'all are folding under the pressure that arp and Hughes spring are better than you but geez. Stop looking completely foolish. We all know y'all gonna go 7-3 on the year and be out in 2. Accept it and enjoy you season and do what everyone else did for y'all last year and be happy for ya east Texas teams. Geez. Kids these days.

Remember this sound, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE!! The Tigers will be on the basketball court come November, while the Catz are gassing up, destined for Jerry's House to take home the prize!!

Remember this sound, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE!! The Tigers will be on the basketball court come November, while the Catz are gassing up, destined for Jerry's House to take home the prize!!

yall won't get out of the 2nd round..this week yall will start to find out how overrated yall really are....Very overrated!!.. The underrated Mustangs are gonna beat yall...The underrated Arp Tigers are gonna beat yall and then thats all we will hear from the overrated Wildcats...Your dream team is a 8-4 team at best this year....But i guess by Waskom standards that like winning state lol.....