Arp 2-0 @ Franklin 2-0

Tiger1995

who wins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Arp
    • Franklin

wild74 so rather than yall being supportive of us yall want so bad to be thought of as superior even though your obviously not that everyone of you Waskom folks root against everyone in your district. It's sad...Even I picked you last week and wished you the very best of luck this week...I think Hughes Springs is the better team between yall but that don't mean I don't wish yall the best. But yall....man yall got these thoughts that everything is the same as last year for some reason...Yall are about to get a very rude awakening...Like I said Waskom will be 7-3 this year. They wont beat us and wont beat Hughes Springs. You'll be good enough but I dont think your team is willing to understand that the Big play ball don't work when you play teams that have matching speed and good defenses. Arp and Hughes Springs will force Waskom to have to use its offense. By that I mean understand how to drive the ball for 4 qtrs and not use the same old play over and over again because you think your gonna bust one. Fact is that's why you lost to Refugio and that's gonna be why you'll lose to Arp and HS. Once the Big play is taken away yall got nothing.

Just because someone thinks that you'll get beat, doesn't mean that they're rooting against you!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Oh man you think you know football? We played a tough game against cc last year. A tough game against Crawford. Waskom knows how to win close games. You want so bad to believe that this is Arps year and bc HS played you guys close they must be really good.. Friday night my delusional friend will show that Waskom is indeed better than last year's edition. . Far better than Arp.

One year of winning and now your kids know how to win the close games? Lol you're hilarious man. You surely have on the thickest pair of rose colored glasses I've ever witnessed. And what's sad is, I think your whole town is exactly like you...

One year of winning and now your kids know how to win the close games? Lol you're hilarious man. You surely have on the thickest pair of rose colored glasses I've ever witnessed. And what's sad is, I think your whole town is exactly like you...

you idiot. This waskom team who won two close playoff games last year knows how to win close games. Is that hard to understand? Are you that dense? Are you special? Shut your mouth chump.

lol. Oh man you think you know football? We played a tough game against cc last year. A tough game against Crawford. Waskom knows how to win close games. You want so bad to believe that this is Arps year and bc HS played you guys close they must be really good.. Friday night my delusional friend will show that Waskom is indeed better than last year's edition. . Far better than Arp.

corrigan knows we will have to play either arp waskom or HS in the playoffs again this year lol. In my opinion our offense is even more explosive than last years! Because to go with our 3 running backs and 2 fullbacks' we now have a qb that runs a 4.4.

But make no mistake about it! Whoever we play it will be a great game! We will be waiting ....;) GATA

corrigan knows we will have to play either arp waskom or HS in the playoffs again this year lol. In my opinion our offense is even more explosive than last years! Because to go with our 3 running backs and 2 fullbacks' we now have a qb that runs a 4.4.

But make no mistake about it! Whoever we play it will be a great game! We will be waiting ....;) GATA

all 3 of them gotta get past Gunter first. From what I've seen that's not gonna easy.

Just because someone thinks that you'll get beat, doesn't mean that they're rooting against you!

You're absolutely right, I'm almost positive that JJ will become a ceritified Wildcat fan before kickoff of Waskom/Arp game. We'll even save him a seat in the reserved section.

You're absolutely right, I'm almost positive that JJ will become a ceritified Wildcat fan before kickoff of Waskom/Arp game. We'll even save him a seat in the reserved section.

jj is a fan of your team and what y'all have done. Jj will garrentee you that if y'all beat arp and it looks like arp is not playing you I'm gonna back y'all all the way. Would be glad to sit with y'all.

jj is a fan of your team and what y'all have done. Jj will garrentee you that if y'all beat arp and it looks like arp is not playing you I'm gonna back y'all all the way. Would be glad to sit with y'all.

I already told you jj. If y'all aren't playing Waskom or EF I am cheering for you guys. I fully expect to play you guys twice this year.

I already told you jj. If y'all aren't playing Waskom or EF I am cheering for you guys. I fully expect to play you guys twice this year.

are we cool now?! Cool lol. Honestly think all of us are beating our chests to hard this early in the year. Waskom and arp both are playing teams this week that easily beat us if we aren't careful. So far I think all we know right now is who is looking ok so far. District will bring on different levels of prep and play and playoffs bring even more. Way to much football left to play before we all know who is really the better teams.

are we cool now?! Cool lol. Honestly think all of us are beating our chests to hard this early in the year. Waskom and arp both are playing teams this week that easily beat us if we aren't careful. So far I think all we know right now is who is looking ok so far. District will bring on different levels of prep and play and playoffs bring even more. Way to much football left to play before we all know who is really the better teams.

Yea everyone is excited about their team so we're all a little sensitive lol.

Yea everyone is excited about their team so we're all a little sensitive lol.

yall got jj's word. Nothing but good. Even of ya lose against Hughes spring. Cause honestly even if ya do I don't think that's a knock on y'all. They're pretty good and well. It's preseason. Don't mean a thing. Just like when arp was 1-6 and everyone wrote us off and we finally got back to playing teams within our division and turned things around to make a 4 deep run. Y'all gonna enjoy playing Hughes springs. Their defense is a great one.

yes they do. Hey got one of the best O/D lines in 3A. They literally plow folks.

you know Mr jj and this is just my opinion. I would rather have a line that is strong and in shape. Rather than have a huge line and can't play 2 qt of football haha. Corrigans line is not big at all! Lol I'm not gonna lie man! But we are strong and fly off the ball every play and can go the distance!

I haven't seen gunter. You know how they are on depth?

you know Mr jj and this is just my opinion. I would rather have a line that is strong and in shape. Rather than have a huge line and can't play 2 qt of football haha. Corrigans line is not big at all! Lol I'm not gonna lie man! But we are strong and fly off the ball every play and can go the distance!

I haven't seen gunter. You know how they are on depth?

they seem to be deep for a div 2 team. By all rights they are legit IMO. To me they are the scariest team in Region 2. Very versatile. Very fast. They've got the skill guys to run with arp and waskom. That's what concerns me. They can sling it and run it. It's gonna be tough getting through this region IMO. Frankston is another good team to watch out for. Offensively frankston may be as good as any of us. Defensive I'm not sold yet. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them rack up some big yards and scores as they progress.

they seem to be deep for a div 2 team. By all rights they are legit IMO. To me they are the scariest team in Region 2. Very versatile. Very fast. They've got the skill guys to run with arp and waskom. That's what concerns me. They can sling it and run it. It's gonna be tough getting through this region IMO. Frankston is another good team to watch out for. Offensively frankston may be as good as any of us. Defensive I'm not sold yet. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them rack up some big yards and scores as they progress.

whoever wins district outa arp and waskom will probly play them!

I watched film on Arp and HS....Arp has a very good defense...Franklin run close to the same offense as HS...but Franklin runs it better...this will be a good close game.

yalls RBs run like they running for their lives. I agree this week is gonna be a war. I just hope it's a dry night.