45 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Arp
    • Franklin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall won't get out of the 2nd round..this week yall will start to find out how overrated yall really are....Very overrated!!.. The underrated Mustangs are gonna beat yall...The underrated Arp Tigers are gonna beat yall and then thats all we will hear from the overrated Wildcats...Your dream team is a 8-4 team at best this year....But i guess by Waskom standards that like winning state lol.....

As much as Arps 7-5 record year after year, that's according to YOU!!

As much as Arps 7-5 record year after year, that's according to YOU!!

lol I know your not comparing arps program to waskom. Y'all get one good class come thru and all of a sudden you guy claim it's a program. Come on man. Ever heard of the wonders. Yep that's waskom.

lol I know your not comparing arps program to waskom. Y'all get one good class come thru and all of a sudden you guy claim it's a program. Come on man. Ever heard of the wonders. Yep that's waskom.

Come on JJ, let em live in the sun a little longer, it will end soon enough....lol.

Come on JJ, let em live in the sun a little longer, it will end soon enough....lol.

lol yeah there's 4 teams they still gotta play that can beat them. All 4 may not beat them but no doubt 4 of them are good enough to do it.

JJ hoping Arp makes believers out of us this week, good luck, this one will be a test.

as do I. It'll be a ball game no doubt. Thanks steel

Franklin in a close one I think.

As good as Franklin is if we play them close and keep it within a TD or so and lose I'll take that. As we both know just cause you lose to a team in the preseason don't mean it'll be that way in the playoffs...ie 2012 playoffs Arp vs EF..

Everyone in the box on D Arp...Franklin never heard of the forward pass.

last time Arp and Franklin played Franklin was 13-0 and avgd 49 points a game....Arp beat them 44-0 in the 3rd round of the playoffs. They and Rogers just don't seem to match up well with Arp for some reason...I'm not expected a game like that 44-0 game but I think my Tigers will come for war and for Franklin to beat us they are gonna have to be ready to lay it all on the line. Arp has a rowdy rowdy group this year both offenseively and defesively. Ive seen franklin. They gotta good squad, Size depth and speed is all there. I expect they will be alot like HS this week and do everything they can to keep Arp's high powered offense off the field.

I think Arp rolls...

thanks for the support. they are sure gonna try...Just hoping and praying its not another rainy friday night. Atleast this time it won't be on grass and rainy. Wet grass fields isn't a good mix for Arp's style of offense. If it's a dry night I think Franklin better be ready to run!

Any team playing Franklin had better be disciplined,stay at home and read their keys on defense or it could be a long night.

that's the truth...Their QB is one savvy rascal. Their line has a couple big boys but for the most part are just good sized kids and they block really well. I think Arp will be ready defensively though after playing Pewit and Hughes Springs back to back. Arp defenders should be understanding of what they should do. They did a good job against Hughes Springs.

wild74 so rather than yall being supportive of us yall want so bad to be thought of as superior even though your obviously not that everyone of you Waskom folks root against everyone in your district. It's sad...Even I picked you last week and wished you the very best of luck this week...I think Hughes Springs is the better team between yall but that don't mean I don't wish yall the best. But yall....man yall got these thoughts that everything is the same as last year for some reason...Yall are about to get a very rude awakening...Like I said Waskom will be 7-3 this year. They wont beat us and wont beat Hughes Springs. You'll be good enough but I dont think your team is willing to understand that the Big play ball don't work when you play teams that have matching speed and good defenses. Arp and Hughes Springs will force Waskom to have to use its offense. By that I mean understand how to drive the ball for 4 qtrs and not use the same old play over and over again because you think your gonna bust one. Fact is that's why you lost to Refugio and that's gonna be why you'll lose to Arp and HS. Once the Big play is taken away yall got nothing.

wild74 so rather than yall being supportive of us yall want so bad to be thought of as superior even though your obviously not that everyone of you Waskom folks root against everyone in your district. It's sad...Even I picked you last week and wished you the very best of luck this week...I think Hughes Springs is the better team between yall but that don't mean I don't wish yall the best. But yall....man yall got these thoughts that everything is the same as last year for some reason...Yall are about to get a very rude awakening...Like I said Waskom will be 7-3 this year. They wont beat us and wont beat Hughes Springs. You'll be good enough but I dont think your team is willing to understand that the Big play ball don't work when you play teams that have matching speed and good defenses. Arp and Hughes Springs will force Waskom to have to use its offense. By that I mean understand how to drive the ball for 4 qtrs and not use the same old play over and over again because you think your gonna bust one. Fact is that's why you lost to Refugio and that's gonna be why you'll lose to Arp and HS. Once the Big play is taken away yall got nothing.

lol. Oh man you think you know football? We played a tough game against cc last year. A tough game against Crawford. Waskom knows how to win close games. You want so bad to believe that this is Arps year and bc HS played you guys close they must be really good.. Friday night my delusional friend will show that Waskom is indeed better than last year's edition. . Far better than Arp.

lol. Oh man you think you know football? We played a tough game against cc last year. A tough game against Crawford. Waskom knows how to win close games. You want so bad to believe that this is Arps year and bc HS played you guys close they must be really good.. Friday night my delusional friend will show that Waskom is indeed better than last year's edition. . Far better than Arp.

your very wrong all the way around....

This game would normally have game of the week material.

It still does.

Just because someone thinks that you'll get beat, doesn't mean that they're rooting against you!