45 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Arp
    • Franklin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks game with Arp is gonna be an all out battle... We will have to play better than we did against Madisonville to get the win this week... We can't afford to have the miss tackles on defense and turn the ball over on offense like we did or Arp will get the win this week.. We did some things well against Madisonville but we still need to improve in some areas. I am confident our coaching staff will address those mistakes and get them corrected and we will be ready to compete Friday night against a very very good Arp Tiger team...Good Luck to both teams and may God protect and keep all of these young men from injury... Franklin/Arp fans and community get behind your athletes this week and help them get the victory... Games like this is why we all love our Texas High School Football... Doesn't get any better than this..... Lets get ready to Rumble.... Gonna be fun.... Can't wait till Friday......

wild74 so rather than yall being supportive of us yall want so bad to be thought of as superior even though your obviously not that everyone of you Waskom folks root against everyone in your district. It's sad...Even I picked you last week and wished you the very best of luck this week...I think Hughes Springs is the better team between yall but that don't mean I don't wish yall the best. But yall....man yall got these thoughts that everything is the same as last year for some reason...Yall are about to get a very rude awakening...Like I said Waskom will be 7-3 this year. They wont beat us and wont beat Hughes Springs. You'll be good enough but I dont think your team is willing to understand that the Big play ball don't work when you play teams that have matching speed and good defenses. Arp and Hughes Springs will force Waskom to have to use its offense. By that I mean understand how to drive the ball for 4 qtrs and not use the same old play over and over again because you think your gonna bust one. Fact is that's why you lost to Refugio and that's gonna be why you'll lose to Arp and HS. Once the Big play is taken away yall got nothing.

JJ you let somebody get under your skin slightly. Did not think it could happen. I hope Arp wins over Franklin, and that Arp is riding high when they meet Waskom. Will make for better competition for sure. And, down the road, if you need a ride to Waskom playoff game, I can pick you up when I come through that way!

Man in a arp bandwaggon member, but dang jj y'all got Ya hands full this week.

Good luck tigers and no injuries.

yes we do....time to put up or shut up imo....I got a good feeling about this week though..this will be our 3rd team in row to play with this style offense. Honestly we should have it down pat and be ready.

Franklin is gonna beat Arp by more than 36 points?

I don't know much about Franklin, but I do know that Arp is a heck of a team.....

I see Arp winning...

I didn't say 36 points but more than 16 if Arp loses by less than 16 That is a sign Franklin is not very strong...:p

I agree with Mufasa78 this game is not gonna be a blowout by either team... Both teams will play to their strengths and the team that makes that crucial mistake (turnover or penalty) will most likely lose the game.. This game will have a playoff atmosphere and win or lose this type of game will make both teams better and ready for their perspective District Championship quest and the playoffs.... I see a 35-28 type of game that could go either way.. To very good teams getting it on... Strap them helmets up tight boys this one is gonna be a fun one... Safe travels to all the Arp fans and Pray that both teams stay healthy....