Arp 2-0 @ Franklin 2-0

Tiger1995

who wins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Arp
    • Franklin

I agree with Mufasa78 this game is not gonna be a blowout by either team... Both teams will play to their strengths and the team that makes that crucial mistake (turnover or penalty) will most likely lose the game.. This game will have a playoff atmosphere and win or lose this type of game will make both teams better and ready for their perspective District Championship quest and the playoffs.... I see a 35-28 type of game that could go either way.. To very good teams getting it on... Strap them helmets up tight boys this one is gonna be a fun one... Safe travels to all the Arp fans and Pray that both teams stay healthy....

thanks guys. Nice to have some classy posters around smoaky. I'm with y'all I think both have the ability to win and even once a victor is announced it's no baring over what would happen when they play in the playoffs. Got a good feeling this is gonna be episode 1.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree Tiger1995.... I am pretty sure Neither team will be the same team come playoffs... It is still early in the year and both are still working out all there issues on both sides of the ball and will get better each week... That is what great coaching staffs like these two teams have do....

This is going to be a great football game JJ..

.Hope your Tigers play hard and come out on top with a win...Either way it's playing quality teams that prepare you for district and eventually the playoffs..

Good luck and hope there are no injuries!!

thanks daughters. Sounds troup is starting to get things figured out. But you can't expect old DA to go down without a fight.

Waskom 30

HS 0

Seventh Grade

Waskom 28

HS 0

Eighth Grade at half

what on earth does your junior high have to do with arp and franklin? Geez.

HS JV 26-6 over Waskom in the 3rd. I left. Not sure of final.

were is 98 posting that score.