How much will D'field lose by vs. ATL?

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically Daingerfield vs. ATL are normally decent match-ups. With ATL'S hot start & Daingerfield's sub par showings it's not the matter of if ATL wins but more so by how much.

If DF can run the clock by picking up some 1st downs and be patient with the run game you can keep the score down.

And don't try run plays around the corners and expect to beat the speed of Atlanta. Stay within the TE's..

I'll give the DF coach my cell number in case he needs advice during the game. :o

Yours truly, Armchair coach.

If DF can run the clock by picking up some 1st downs and be patient with the run game you can keep the score down.

And don't try run plays around the corners and expect to beat the speed of Atlanta. Stay within the TE's..

I'll give the DF coach my cell number in case he needs advice during the game. :o

Yours truly, Armchair coach.

Hahaha.

He won't listen.

Word is he's pretty arrogant & doesn't even respect his own staff but again rumor.

I'd say 42 - 13 ATL.

What a thread. Word is, Daingerfield will show up.

Daingerfield looked real impressive with what they had to work with the first 19 minutes of play against Gladewater.

Since then they've looked like nothing we've seen since....

They have no choice but to show up eventually.

When you're at the bottom the only way to move is up.

I haven't seen ATL but apparently their doing pretty good.

However I've seen Daingerfield & they're pretty bad.

I'm not sure if you can correct all that needs to be fixed in a week.

If they were to win a game in what's left of the preseason I guess I'd choose this one.

Let's face it Jeff Traylor & the Buckeyes will put up 65+ (that's being nice) & Henderson will win because of depth more so than talent.

ATL from what I've read & heard has too much speed & pretty physical.

That will beat this group of Tigers every time

I have my roots in Brahma Land I assure you. But I also have family that plays for Daingerfield and Jefferson. As of now, I just think Atlanta can play with anybody...plus they are hard to match up with. Too much speed and too physical! My Brahma's are down a bit too right now. Hopefully Morris County can make a turn around by district.

I haven't seen ATL but apparently their doing pretty good.

However I've seen Daingerfield & they're pretty bad.

I'm not sure if you can correct all that needs to be fixed in a week.

If they were to win a game in what's left of the preseason I guess I'd choose this one.

Let's face it Jeff Traylor & the Buckeyes will put up 65+ (that's being nice) & Henderson will win because of depth more so than talent.

ATL from what I've read & heard has too much speed & pretty physical.

That will beat this group of Tigers every time

From now on I want you to post 2 positives for every negative. You will thank me later. :)

I have my roots in Brahma Land I assure you. But I also have family that plays for Daingerfield and Jefferson. As of now, I just think Atlanta can play with anybody...plus they are hard to match up with. Too much speed and too physical! My Brahma's are down a bit too right now. Hopefully Morris County can make a turn around by district.

I hear ya.

Hopefully better days are to come for the entire county.