How much will D'field lose by vs. ATL?

EarnedMyStripes

ummm are you a English teacher now?

I'll think about...ok I thought it over & I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

when the Tigers play better, positive posts will be given.

Your young team is playing up a classification. Were you expecting a win? LOL

Can the Tigers ever play better this year to live up to your standards? :o

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your young team is playing up a classification. Were you expecting a win? LOL

Can the Tigers ever play better this year to live up to your standards? :o

Up a classification? This is basically the exact same classification as the 2A of old. Only the big schools in the city gained anything from the enrollment change.

As far as my expectations, those are irrelevant.

I just want some type of competitiveness & they haven't did so.

I hate it for the, what 4 Sr's or so, that we have especially the QB who is taking a beating.

I get it though. It's not the team we are accustomed to seeing. Others need to realize that.

No disrespect to Malakoff bit they were far from superior.

Daingerfield had a 13-0 lead up until 5 min remaining in the 2nd qtr vs. Gladewater.

So where is the superiority?

GILMER IS SUPERIOR.

I thought Malakoff was pretty good. Balanced offense, stingy defense... What else do they need to do to impress you?

its still Daingerfield and Atlanta. i remeber a few years ago back in 2011 Daingerfield was a huge favorite over Atlanta and we went to their house and man handled them badly.that was coach McClures first season and we'd just come of a bad beatdown from Gilmer in Tyler the week before. This week im sure that Atlanta is going to be a huge favorite over the Tigers because of the last two weeks. That scares me because the Tigers have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, admitted that their young and gaining experience but thats exactly where Atlanta was in 2011 when we blew them up. that years the Tigers made it to the quarter finals in Royce city.

the Rabbits have have had two huge wins to start the season and my hope is that they won't have a let down this week because of the fact that Daingerfiled has struggled the last two weeks. our coach said on the radio today that their QB is going to give us fits and that the Mims kid is an over match for us. Also they have a size advantage over us in several areas.

Daingerfield isn't used to loosing and at some point they're going to turn the corner and hit their stride. My beloved Rabbits have got to stay focused and realize that there are NO EASY WINS, regardless of what the weekly predictions say and bring their A game every week.

im proud of the Rabbits because they've played lights out from the opening kickoff till the final buzzer the last two weeks. we've got to have that every week and especially this week. there are no free games on this schedule and anybody that dares to take Daingerfield lightly will be punished badly.

Im just saying!

Rabfan

Where have you been? Been missing your comments.

Good luck to the Rabbits.

im still alive and kicking, just don't post as much anymore. Rabfan jr and me spend a lot of time doing more of what he wants to do. just was tired of the entire D'field beatdown in a thread that didn't make sense. We don't disrespect opponents, especially ones we've been going at it with for 50 years or so.

im still alive and kicking, just don't post as much anymore. Rabfan jr and me spend a lot of time doing more of what he wants to do. just was tired of the entire D'field beatdown in a thread that didn't make sense. We don't disrespect opponents, especially ones we've been going at it with for 50 years or so.

We don't disrespect opponents, especially ones we've been going at it with for 50 years or so.

+1...... ^_^