How much will D'field lose by vs. ATL?

EarnedMyStripes

hey! both gladewater and tatum are playing great ball but so is Atlanta. i think we have a district with at least 3 teams that have serious deep play off potential. Tatum gave Gilmer the fits tonight and Gladewater is on a roll as well. given that Atlanta has played 3 great games in a row and played very consistent football on both sides of the ball. i think it's going to be fun every week when these three are playing each other.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you saying we can't play with either team?

Not saying that. Defense makes great teams and Atlanta in recent years hasn't played great defense against teams they were better than or equal to. Gladewater last year is prime example. IMO Atlanta was the better team, but defensively had no answer for Mack. As for Tatum, I can't recall the last time Atlanta beat Tatum. Yes, Atlanta has a GOOD Team this year, but until you beat Tatum and figure out a way to stop Mack, that is all you are. Not GREAT! IMO

Not saying that. Defense makes great teams and Atlanta in recent years hasn't played great defense against teams they were better than or equal to. Gladewater last year is prime example. IMO Atlanta was the better team, but defensively had no answer for Mack. As for Tatum, I can't recall the last time Atlanta beat Tatum. Yes, Atlanta has a GOOD Team this year, but until you beat Tatum and figure out a way to stop Mack, that is all you are. Not GREAT! IMO

Obviously you have not seen them play, they can play with anyone in that district, and may well win it. Their D is as good as the O.

No. Unless you consider not getting beat by 100 points.

And you still have Gilmer and Henderson left on the schedule. :o

So far I've sat on the visitor's side 3 times & Daingerfield has lost. I will sit on the visitors side in Daingerfield Friday & hope the home team wins.

LOL anything is worth a shot hahaha

ATL can easily handle Gladewater.

Daingerfield had them 13 - mil LOL.

Gladewater played a pathetic Pitt team & hung 70+.

Gladewater just got beat by how much last night?

Mack is good, along with that #44, but as a unit in my opinion they're slightly above avg.

ATL looks good at almost all aspects of the game.

Gilmer is a tall order for anyone though.

ATL can easily handle Gladewater.

Daingerfield had them 13 - mil LOL.

Gladewater played a pathetic Pitt team & hung 70+.

Gladewater just got beat by how much last night?

Mack is good, along with that #44, but as a unit in my opinion they're slightly above avg.

ATL looks good at almost all aspects of the game.

Gilmer is a tall order for anyone though.

Atlanta faced Mack twice last year and he won both games. The picture in the East Texas paper from last years playoff game speaks volumes with him hauling 5 defenders into the endzone with him. Maybe things will be different this season!

So far I've sat on the visitor's side 3 times & Daingerfield has lost. I will sit on the visitors side in Daingerfield Friday & hope the home team wins.

LOL anything is worth a shot hahaha

Look at Atlantas record over the last 10 yrs and ask yourself if you would want to switch places?