Week 3: CHAPEL HILL vs PARIS

LilBroKevTEN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will hinge on Paris's QB play. Yes he's big and tough to bring down but he's also slow and not very accurate. He will throw one on the money at times and surprise you however. He'd make a better defensive end. Everybody has opinions, that's mine.

Without a doubt, Paris QB Quez Allen will need a big game for the Cats to have a chance, and, yes, he's not your prototypical spread QB. But right now, there are no alternatives on campus. His career passing stats are 128 of 244 (52%) for 1701 yards, 13 TDs, and 13 INTs over the course of 15 games. But 8 of those INTs came in pre-district last season when the offense was a total lost cause. He's matured since then, his reads and decision-making are vastly improved, and he does a decent job of connecting on the short throws. His long touch needs to improve for Paris to get to the next level.

Without a doubt, Paris QB Quez Allen will need a big game for the Cats to have a chance, and, yes, he's not your prototypical spread QB. But right now, there are no alternatives on campus. His career passing stats are 128 of 244 (52%) for 1701 yards, 13 TDs, and 13 INTs over the course of 15 games. But 8 of those INTs came in pre-district last season when the offense was a total lost cause. He's matured since then, his reads and decision-making are vastly improved, and he does a decent job of connecting on the short throws. His long touch needs to improve for Paris to get to the next level.

It's hard to play from behind without a trustworthy long ball option.

I'm pretty excited about this game. It's nice

To see different teams like Paris. I do not know much about Paris but if Chapel Hill plays the way it did against whitehouse they win by 14+. They have to keep the turnovers down. I like that number 28 running the ball last week. He's strong and hits the holes well. With the exception of a couple of turnovers and some REALLY questionable play calling on third and fourth down last week I was extremely happy with the adjustments made from the lindale game. I love the way they are using King, he looks like he has gained 30 pounds or more. Safe travels Paris fans! Bulldogs eat greedy tonight!!