Adrian Peterson charged with injury to a child

http://www.isiahfactor.com/2014/09/1...-county-texas/

ADRIAN PETERSON INDICTED IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TEXAS!

By Isiah Carey on September 12, 2014

Sources tell the Factor NFL player Adrian Peterson has been indicted by a Montgomery County Grand Jury. Were told the charges stem from allegations Peterson, who plays for the Minnesota Vikings, beat his young son. Phil Grant with the Montgomery County District Attorneys Office says they cant comment on the case until a suspect is in custody. However, Petersons attorney Rusty Hardin confirmed the indictment to FOX 26 but declined to comment. Grant says once hes cleared to make a statement on the issue he will call me back. Once source says there are photos of the childs injuries now in the possession of investigators with the Montgomery County Sheriffs Office.

Update: Sources say Peterson was first no billed by the grand jury when the prosecutor first presented this case but the District Attorneys office took it a second time and this time the panel in Montgomery County accepted the criminal charge.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.isiahfactor.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-in-montgomery-county-texas/

ADRIAN PETERSON INDICTED IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TEXAS!

By Isiah Carey on September 12, 2014

Sources tell the Factor NFL player Adrian Peterson has been indicted by a Montgomery County Grand Jury. We’re told the charges stem from allegations Peterson, who plays for the Minnesota Vikings, beat his young son. Phil Grant with the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office says they can’t comment on the case until a suspect is in custody. However, Peterson’s attorney Rusty Hardin confirmed the indictment to FOX 26 but declined to comment. Grant says once he’s cleared to make a statement on the issue he will call me back. Once source says there are photos of the child’s injuries now in the possession of investigators with the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.

Update: Sources say Peterson was first ‘no billed’ by the grand jury when the prosecutor first presented this case but the District Attorney’s office took it a second time and this time the panel in Montgomery County accepted the criminal charge.

IF all he did was use a switch on the kid, and that's what just scrolled across the screen on ESPNU, then these charges are total BS and the voters of Montgomery County need to elect a new, less pinko liberal DA......MORE parents need to be using switches instead of giving their kids whatever they want.....

America is getting to the point that you can't even discipline your child. As stated above, if these laws were enforced when we were growing up, they wouldn't have had enough orphanages to house us all. I had marks from belt whippings sometimes, but I never felt it was abuse. I deserved all of my whippings. Unless Adrian broke the skin, then I would say this is going too far. There is not enough information for me to convict or exonerate yet. Right now, I'm in Adrian's corner, but that could change.

Here's the problem....

The link I read that showed the charges includes details of wounds that stem from the switch.

The marks left according to the evidence are on the Childs buttocks, back, on his arms from defensive wounds, the legs and most important to note, the child's scrotum.

I believe in discipline guys but that mark on the child's scrotum is going to get him. Hate to pull it but, what DA would take this case other than to make a name for himself.

I heard that the child was taken to a pediatrician in Minnesota who noted cuts across the child's buttocks and groin. A second doctor concurred with that assessment. I am 100% in favor of corporal punishment but causing cuts/bleeding is beyond the pale.

Doug Gottlieb via Twitter reporting cps involved over Peterson beating the boy with a switch.

My grandma would be on death row if she were still alive.... Lmao

😜So would my Dad, God rest his soul, but He never used a switch, he used a thick leather belt & a Strong Right hand... I still had bruises a WEEK later, but guess WHAT? It kept me OUT of a WHOLE lotta trouble, just knowing what would happen if I DID something I had no business doing! That's EXACTLY what's WRONG with the world today; kids don't get the discipline they NEED, & when they DO, THIS is what you get. ARRESTED! I hope they drop the charges.