Adrian Peterson charged with injury to a child

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, but it's just about the only thing that could happen to get me to root for the Cowboys. :lol:

If that is what it takes you to root for the Cowboys then why would anyone want you to follow them? I wouldn't. I follow a team and not the individual. If Tony Romo was not with the Cowboys; the Cowboys would still be the team I root for. Not the team Tony went to. That's one of the problems. People want the players to play more as a team and not as an individual. You hear it all the time on here because people are bent on players seemingly playing for their own accolades. Which takes away from the team performance and concept. Then there are those that only want to see their player perform well. But at what cost to the others around them (both in public and team concept). Those people are fine with whatever legal problems or wrong-doings that the player does but they will still follow them regardless of crime. Forget about ethics.

So is polygamy acceptable in your book ? If he's a Christian man, as you say, he should have married these women. I don't know what faith you are, but even when the LDS faith practiced polygamy, if you were going to have sex, you'd better be married. I'm the one that brought that topic into the equation, because with one child dead, one child with scars to the head, and the latest with flesh wounds, it made me wonder what is going on in this man's life. Adrian is a 29 year old man, better decisions should have been made. If you want me to think that causing bodily harm to a child, and having multiple lovers (concubines) is the Christian way, you're crazy !

Dave the one child that was dead wasn't caused by AP. That was the child's mother's boyfriend that did that.

Dave the one child that was dead wasn't caused by AP. That was the child's mother's boyfriend that did that.

I know that, and his death was because of discipline of his baby momma's boyfriend. I've stated in other posts that you would think that Peterson wouldn't cross the line to abuse, because he lost a son because someone else did with his son. We've all seen the injuries that Adrian inflicted on his son with a switch, and those cuts are what makes this a criminal offense in my opinion. If it was one cut, then I'd say that was accidental, but there were 9 cuts that I counted, and there may have been more that the photos didn't show. In all the times that I was disciplined, I was never cut like that. I had welts and bruises, but nothing compared to that. That's abuse.

Now all the skeletons about Saint Adrian are coming out to testify against him from past possible abuse, to 6 children with 6 different women, orgies with multiple women that involved an underage brother, and illegal drug use. I could actually clip the articles from the Houston Chronicle to show that it isn't just on the internet as some claim. If Adrian wants to clean up his life, he should have started right after this. He should have went to counseling, but instead he calls up the local pot dealer to bring him some weed.

Adrian needs help, but all he's getting are excuses and don't judge from his defenders. He's shown not one bit of remorse for anything that he's done.

I know that, and his death was because of discipline of his baby momma's boyfriend. I've stated in other posts that you would think that Peterson wouldn't cross the line to abuse, because he lost a son because someone else did with his son. We've all seen the injuries that Adrian inflicted on his son with a switch, and those cuts are what makes this a criminal offense in my opinion. If it was one cut, then I'd say that was accidental, but there were 9 cuts that I counted, and there may have been more that the photos didn't show. In all the times that I was disciplined, I was never cut like that. I had welts and bruises, but nothing compared to that. That's abuse.

Now all the skeletons about Saint Adrian are coming out to testify against him from past possible abuse, to 6 children with 6 different women, orgies with multiple women that involved an underage brother, and illegal drug use. I could actually clip the articles from the Houston Chronicle to show that it isn't just on the internet as some claim. If Adrian wants to clean up his life, he should have started right after this. He should have went to counseling, but instead he calls up the local pot dealer to bring him some weed.

Adrian needs help, but all he's getting are excuses and don't judge from his defenders. He's shown not one bit of remorse for anything that he's done.

DaveTV, one of the seemingly most educated, conservative posters on SDC, just used the term "his baby momma" in a post; As IF to give that expression credence! That is not AT ALL unlike someone's dog getting loose & Biting someone else, & Then when the police are called, to say, " I went outside & the man dog came & bit me... do we THEN start calling dogs, Man Dogs?... If people continue to dumb themselves down, how long will it be until we are communicating with each other with grunts much the way Neandertal Man did & then What???.Dave, I AM disappointed...LOL/ SMDH 😳😧😠

DaveTV, one of the seemingly most educated, conservative posters on SDC, just used the term "his baby momma" in a post; As IF to give that expression credence! That is not AT ALL unlike someone's dog getting loose & Biting someone else, & Then when the police are called, to say, " I went outside & the man dog came & bit me... do we THEN start calling dogs, Man Dogs?... If people continue to dumb themselves down, how long will it be until we are communicating with each other with grunts much the way Neandertal Man did & then What???.Dave, I AM disappointed...LOL/ SMDH

That made absolutely zero sense.

If switching' is illegal I need to have 16 of my relatives and half of Deadwood prosecuted. Whats the statute of limitations on that?

PS on the baby-momma drama: I don't think nobody has to dumb them folks down. I'd like to be more positive and help 'em back up a lil.

If switching' is illegal I need to have 16 of my relatives and half of Deadwood prosecuted. Whats the statute of limitations on that?

PS on the baby-momma drama: I don't think nobody has to dumb them folks down. I'd like to be more positive and help 'em back up a lil.

I'm with ya' on the switching comment; Regarding dumbing people down, I wasn't speaking about dumbing THEM down - I was talking about people dumbing THEMSELVES down by " going along" with retards who use terms like " baby momma," etc. Idiots like Jenny Jones & all the other talk show people went along with the idiots who use that term, to the point it is now Acceptable! And it makes people who use it these days look just as retarded as the original retards...

I'm with ya' on the switching comment; Regarding dumbing people down, I wasn't speaking about dumbing THEM down - I was talking about people dumbing THEMSELVES down by " going along" with retards who use terms like " baby momma," etc. Idiots like Jenny Jones & all the other talk show people went along with the idiots who use that term, to the point it is now Acceptable! And it makes people who use it these days look just as retarded as the original retards...

Yep. we got agreement on that one! "ol Jenny should help em wise up instead of hopping on the 'ol bandwagon

I suppose I should refer to them in the Biblical term . I'm fairly sure that the word will be edited or censored (which it was). The word is in the dictionary, but most people find that term offensive. I'm not offended by the term unless it's used to call someone a name. I'm only posting this, because you seem to be so offended by a slang term that has become a common phrase for a more offensive name.

I added this after posting, and I was correct. I could not use the proper term for what children are properly called by a child that is born to unmarried parents.

I suppose I should refer to them in the Biblical term . I'm fairly sure that the word will be edited or censored (which it was). The word is in the dictionary, but most people find that term offensive. I'm not offended by the term unless it's used to call someone a name. I'm only posting this, because you seem to be so offended by a slang term that has become a common phrase for a more offensive name.

I added this after posting, and I was correct. I could not use the proper term for what children are properly called by a child that is born to unmarried parents.

Not offended Dave, just can't believe Intelligent people ( such as yourself) go along with the flock & use this term which gets its origin from people Too Damn Lazy to speak properly.....That's all, & I know this thread has strayed WAY off-topic , so this will be it for me on this thread; it is a shame people With education dumb themselves down in order to converse with ignorant people... Ta Ta!😎

• 3 weeks later...

How many games do you think he will miss...........does the Vikings keep him

I see a 4 game suspension, even though he's already been out 8 games. I think the NFL is going to wait 3 more weeks to decide, and it will keep him out the rest of the season. Minnesota probably won't bring him back. I see them trading him, but not releasing him. They would have already done that if they wanted to according to this article : http://www.businessinsider.com/adrian-peterson-contract-2014-9 . He still has 3 years left, and they would have saved what they paid him this year plus the next 3 years. I simply wonder if there is a team that would take on his $15 million a year cap hit.

I hope that he completed all his classes, and he's learned his lesson. I believe in corporal punishment, but not to the extreme that he went to. The judge and the DA's must have seen that he has been keeping that part of the deal, and why his plea was accepted. I hope he gets his life turned around.