(3-0) Gilmer @ (0-3) D'Field

EarnedMyStripes

Hey did anyone get to see the gilmer and daingerfield 8th gade game?We have a new running back that moved here three weeks ago from Aledo.He is awesome to watch!He scored 3 TDS In the 1st and 1 at the beginning of the 2nd.He runs a 4.5 forty and has great vision.The boy can get it!!!Look forward to seeing him next few years!!

I guess his parents couldn't find a job in the metroplex, but Gilmer is the new land of prosperity.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey did anyone get to see the gilmer and daingerfield 8th gade game?We have a new running back that moved here three weeks ago from Aledo.He is awesome to watch!He scored 3 TDS In the 1st and 1 at the beginning of the 2nd.He runs a 4.5 forty and has great vision.The boy can get it!!!Look forward to seeing him next few years!!

4.5 in the 8th grade... yea, something isn't adding up there

I guess his parents couldn't find a job in the metroplex, but Gilmer is the new land of prosperity.

Supervisor job at Robroy

But in all honesty does Daingerfield have any type of legitimate chance of a upset here?

statistically it's a lop sided affair in most categories.

Gilmer does turnover the ball just as much as Daingerfield (about the only negative Gilmer has)

First home game for Daingerfield also. Maybe that'll get the mojo going.

He went from dfield to Gilmer back to Dfield. What D1 school is he going to. And I'm pretty sure everybody in his family played for the tigers

Weak BS Jake...rant, rant, rave about the Bux & their team of Scouts & Recruiters. Y'all are just hating on us. I am s sorry that we have hurt your feelings...I mean it is not like we stole any of your guys cause I don't see anyone worth stealing...we are always on the hunt for Prime, not the Bottom of the Barrel...worry not, I am sure y'all will do very well tonight as usual.

Keke is a legit 6'3 - 6'4, great hands, still growing into his body BUT there are infants that crawl faster than he runs. I'm guessing 5.1 40 yds dash. He's got to get faster other wise get bigger because he'll never be a deep threat, just a short yardage guy & jump ball.

I've met him & I like him...very nice parents...he will do well...truth is, we hated to see him go...Keke has what it takes to be a Buckeye...we will probably keep him as an Honorary Buckeye

Looking at Jakebrake and Horns85 thumbnail pictures reminds me that I have to go online and check the sexual predator database and make sure that no wierdos have moved into my neighborhood. LOL

That was before my nose and boob job, I don't look like that anymore

Jake has a point, can any buckeye fans tell me a Jeff Traylor team that DIDN'T have a move-in?

I would say his first 2 seasons maybe, but after that nope. And the buckeye fans will all say he had family, or parents had a dangerous situation and had to leave, couldn't find a job in Tyler, Dallas, Houston wherever but could in Gilmer. The guy can't coach, but is one helluva a recruiter. I heard Charlie strong is supposed to be there tonight to look at Boyd, he may want to look at adding traylor to his staff.

Nobody gets more publicity than Gilmer, in East Texas anyway. Maybe that's why when we do get move-ins we are under the microscope. People will always continue to show jealousy because of it. Families move, get new jobs, do what's best for their kids, etc. all the time, all over the state, but seeing as Gilmer is a good program that gets lots of publicity, we have to deal with the negative consequences when people do what they think is best for their family. Oh, well...

We take 'em in if the UIL says it's okay, no matter what jealousy it provokes. No need to judge the kids, their families, or the coaching staff for that.

Ok, some of you boys are gonna make the old jake come out. Yes, dfield had a kid move from ore city, even though he was probably the best athlete on the team, he saw the field slightly more than I did. The kid was not a D1 prospect or have a scholarship anywhere. Traylor is not getting kids to move in who are committed to TJC, he's getting the big boys. I just want to know why he won't take the true Gilmer boys, put his coach shorts on and be a coach. I would think there would be a lot more pride in winning a ring with your own boys, but he can't so he's in everybody else's back yard. Somebody from Gilmer tell me why he can't win with homegrown kids.