Paul Pewitt @ New Boston

BlackBeard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pewitt lost a 3 year starting lineman tonight #62 Alex Anthony. He is currently at St. Michael's getting x-rayed for a possible broken leg. He took a helmet to the shin in the first half.

Geez!! That hurts to hear! Hope this kids is ok, without any injury. Praying its not broke!!

Prayers for the young man. Hate to hear about another injury for y'all. Good luck to y'all Pewitt. Y'all had a couple of decent backs. Both big boys. Don't know what grade they are in but they were stout. NB looked good tonight. Much more aggressive on defense. Especially the D line. Looks like those boys up front are starting to figure it out. Also NB was laying the wood again tonight. NB defense is starting to look good. Granted, I know it was against a beat up Pewitt team but they still looked sharp. Offensively our O line looked good this week. Pewitt had a couple big boys up front but our line had their way with them. My biggest two concerns after our first game was the O line and D line. Every week I'm seeing improvement in both and every week we are seeing the Lions get better and better. Keep improving NB!

There were several players on the sideline but those out there werent playing with much emotion. Well there were a few. 51 and 1 go full tilt and that new qb is a player. It should get better this week. No way Mineola is as good as the 4 we faced.

+1

I liked the QB enthusiasm on every play. He took a pretty good hit on one run and got up like nothing happened.

I don't know he's your QB. LOL

Or are you talking about the NB QB?

No, ours. }:-D~

Never heard anyone say yesterday, so I was wondering if brahmafan knew who it was.

If I counted correctly, we started QB #5 last night due to all the dang injuries.

Keeping up with who's playing where, takes a bit of doin' these days.

No, ours. }:-D~

Never heard anyone say yesterday, so I was wondering if brahmafan knew who it was.

If I counted correctly, we started QB #5 last night due to all the dang injuries.

Keeping up with who's playing where, takes a bit of doin' these days.

He looked good to me. Especially for your fifth QB.

Qb is John Terrell. Pewitt kid that moved to MP and moved back a few weeks ago. Very good athlete and glad to have Little John back home. Visited with a few players after the game and a couple today at trap practice. They are still positive and upbeat. They will be fine. Kumrow has been down this road before and he and his staff and the boys will get on a roll this week. Tough times don't last, tough people do. It will be a happy Pewitt bus leaving Mineola next Friday.

There were several players on the sideline but those out there werent playing with much emotion. Well there were a few. 51 and 1 go full tilt and that new qb is a player. It should get better this week. No way Mineola is as good as the 4 we faced.

Not if EF beat them.

Qb is John Terrell. Pewitt kid that moved to MP and moved back a few weeks ago. Very good athlete and glad to have Little John back home. Visited with a few players after the game and a couple today at trap practice. They are still positive and upbeat. They will be fine. Kumrow has been down this road before and he and his staff and the boys will get on a roll this week. Tough times don't last, tough people do. It will be a happy Pewitt bus leaving Mineola next Friday.

I was hoping it was Little John!!!

A very good athlete indeed!

One who's capable of making an immediate difference for the battered young Bulls.

SO glad he's back home where he belongs!! }:-D~

GO BRAHMAS GO!!!!