Alto vs Buffalo

Red90fly

Neither anymore

Eeek...While I know Grapeland wasn't very good the last few years, they physicality always impressed me against the Sandies. That and their enormous size. I was always amazed that they would struggle so much in district play.

Losing both of those characteristics puts them in a pretty deep hole.

I at least figured Buffalo would keep it close for a half, but if they can't be physical and use their size, then Alto rolls early...

Eeek...While I know Grapeland wasn't very good the last few years, they physicality always impressed me against the Sandies. That and their enormous size. I was always amazed that they would struggle so much in district play.

Losing both of those characteristics puts them in a pretty deep hole.

I at least figured Buffalo would keep it close for a half, but if they can't be physical and use their size, then Alto rolls early...

Buffalo lost to Elkhart 56-3

Buffalo beat sumorville 71-6

Buffalo lost to Westwood 42-14

Alto seems to be rolling right now. Next week may be their only test until the playoffs.

We score 23 strait points to open the 3rd quarter by returning KO for TD , getting a safety , returning that kickoff for TD ( same guy on both returns ) and then a pick-6.

Don't necessarilly have the big name player on our team but spreading it around to about 5-6 WR's and QB/RB running about the same amount. QB is pretty special , the big stage hasn't fazed him at all in 1st 3 starts.